Building Report for Dec. 26 to Jan. 1
Jan. 4, 2014 at midnight
Updated Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:04 p.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Dec. 26 to Jan. 1 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• There were no commercial building permits reported for this week.
• Hall Electric, permit for Barnwell Properties, 1803 Lawndale Ave., $750.
• AAA Electric, permit for Nigel Tones, 2308 Tibiletti Drive, $600.
• Gonzalez Electric, permit for Vasquez Roofing and Carpentry, 2603 Booker St., $100.
• M and S Mobile Homes, permit for Rodrigo Alarcon, 1511 Sycamore St., $2,000.
• M and S Mobile Homes, permit for Perigee Inc., 4302 John Stockbauer Drive, $33,000.
TBD, permit for Perigee Inc., 4302 John Stockbauer Drive, $35,000.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.