Building Report for Jan. 16-22
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Jan. 16 to Jan. 22 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Golden Crescent Construction, permit for Tierra Linda Investments, 305 Sam Houston Drive, $575,000.
• U.S. Industries, 3801 Houston Highway, $150,000.
• Castrejon Construction, permit for Sophie Molina, 2103 Crestwood Drive, $2,500.
• Kathryn's and Greg's Remodeling, permit for Alice Garza, 403 Lastro St., $300.
• Tilson Homes, permit for James Cook, 2403 Pleasant Green Road, $217,695.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 207 Brushy Creek, $193,800.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 117 Cobble Stone Court, $138,000.
• Randy Harris, permit for Ben Caraway, 107 S. DeLeon St., $7,900.
• R and M Construction, permit for James Coburn, 201 Chesapeake Avenue, $18,000.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC., 315 Tuscany Drive, $151,000.
Reyes Mobile Home Service, permit for Marcelo Cervantes, 2514 Walter St., $10,000.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.