Building Report for July 10-16
July 17, 2014 at 2:17 a.m.
Updated July 19, 2014 at 2:19 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from July 10-16 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• A and A Custom Painting, permit for John Hull, 103 W. Santa Rosa St., $18,000.
• Atkinson and Associates Builders, permit for Whataburger, 8908 N. Navarro St., $48,070.
• Don Krueger Construction, permit for St. Joseph High School, 304 E. Red River St., $3,750,000.
• Don Krueger Construction, permit for St. Joseph High School, 304 E. Red River St., $2,500,000.
• BJ Davis Construction, 308 Iron Gate St., $213,014.43.
• Jack Motley and Friends, 409 Crestwood Drive, $15,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 117 Blue Rock Court, $137,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 104 Buckskin Trail, $170,000.
• Garcia's Remodeling and Construction, permit for Don Sucher, 310 Berwick Road, $2,700.
• Habitat for Humanity, 3510 Swan Drive, $68,000.
• Habitat for Humanity, 3512 Swan Drive, $68,000.
• Walsh Custom Homes, permit for Phillip Hopkins, 206 Yucca Drive, $140,000.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.