Building Report for June 5-11
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from June 5-11 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Taylor Brothers Construction Co. Inc., permit for Target Corporation, 7608 Zac Lentz Parkway, $750,000.
• Tucker Construction Inc., permit for Victoria County, 205 N. Bridge St., $44,750.
• Don Krueger Construction, permit for J.R. Hartman Cattle Company Inc., 302 Kerh Boulevard, $1,900,000.
• Domino's Pizza, permit for Mac Haik, 8809 N. Navarro St., $150,000.
• Western Engineering Construction, permit for 7-Eleven Inc., 1501 Port Lavaca Drive, $15,000.
• Western Engineering Construction, permit for 7-Eleven Inc., 5906 N. Navarro St., $15,000.
• WCCS Inc., permit for 7-Eleven Inc., 3601 John Stockbauer Drive, $15,000.
• WCCS Inc., permit for 7-Eleven Inc., 5006 Houston Highway, $15,000.
• WCCS Inc., permit for 7-Eleven Inc., 3302 Sam Houston Drive, $15,000.
• Western Engineering Construction, permit for 7-Eleven Inc., 2604 N. Main St., $15,000.
• Cypress Painting, permit for Texas Medical and Wellness Clinic, 6242 N. Navarro St., $4,000.
• Rose Operating Company, permit for Uvaldo Cordova, 1407 N. Wheeler St., $5,000.
• TBD, permit for Jon Gathercole, 105-128 Vista Alta Lane, $75,000.
• Ronald Moreno, permit for Maria Moreno, 2011 Oleander Drive, $600.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC., 318 Tuscany Drive, $172,000.
Goodner Specialties, permit for Debbie J. Brown, 108 Laurel Ave., $3,000.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.