Building Report for June 12-18
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from June 12 to June 18 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Willborn Remodeling and Construction, permit for C and W Mechanical, 2601 N. Laurent St., $12,000.
• Tucker Construction, permit for Chris Barnard, 4102 N. Navarro St., $12,000.
• Homestead owner, permit for Jim Garza, 1506 N. Liberty St., $3,100.
• Carroll's Country Homes, permit for Brett Ckodre, 2601 Leary Lane, $2,000.
• Modular Homes of Texas, permit for Michael Gonzalez, 109 Palmwood St., $167,000.
• Modular Homes of Texas, permit for Michael Gonzales, 107 Palmwood St., $167,000.
• Goodner Specialties, permit for Lydia Lamas, 1418 E. Alvin St., $6,000.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.