Building Report for April 24-30
May 3, 2014 at 12:03 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from April 24 to April 30 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Embree Construction Group Inc., permit for Chick-fil-A, 6104 N. Navarro St., $850,000.
• Terry Cheney Builder, permit for Spanish Congregation of Jehovah, 1509 E. Red River St., $31,000.
• Cueros Sports Cantina, 2902 N. Navarro St., $150,000.
• East End Builders, permit for Alimento Catering, 801 E. North St., $12,000.
• DM Custom Homes, 102 Luke Court, $162,000.
• DM Custom Homes, 1007 Broadmoor St., $162,000.
• LRC LTD., 116 Blue Rock Court, $160,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 108 Blue Rock Court, $160,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 114 Blue Rock Court, $146,000.
• Simple Solutions, permit for Wayne Boone, 104 Oakmont Drive, $9,850.
• Valdez Mobile Home Installers, permit for Javier Ayala, 2303 Cameron St., $7,500.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.