Building Report for May 1-7
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from May 1-7 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Hardcastle Construction Inc., permit for Segundo Etapa LLC, 3801 Houston Highway, $96,000.
• GTL Air Conditioning and Heating, permit for James Wayne, 2902 E. Airline Road, $4,800.
• Stutts Cox Builders, permit for Toyota of Victoria, 101 Leisure Lane, $680,000.
• The Hankings Co., 1208 N. Glass St., $195,000.
• Homestead owner, permit for Cameron Biffle, 3312 Gayle Drive, $1,000.
• Jeffery Moore, 501 N. DeLeon St., $1,000.
• LRC LTD, 107 Brushy Creek, $250,000.
• Platinum Investments, 1704 E. Poplar Ave., $3,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 107 Blue Rock Court, $123,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 109 Blue Rock Court, $150,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 111 Blue Rock Court, $165,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 113 Blue Rock Court, $161,000.
• Solitaire Homes, 2601 Leary Lane, $55,500.
• M and S Mobile Home, permit for Ricardo and Ofelia Cortez, 2601 Leary Lane, $58,000.
Building values in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.