Building Report for May 15-21
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from May 15-21 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Galaxy Builders LTD permit for Ascension Project Victoria LLC, 8311 N.E. Zac Lentz Parkway, $16,086,000.
• Hunter Building Corp, permit for Hull Storey Retail Group, 7800 N. Navarro St., $110,000.
• South Texas Metal Buildings Inc., permit for Warner-McCown Property Group LLC, 1902 John Stockbauer Drive, $49,250.
• South Texas Metal Buildings Inc., permit for Warner-McCown Property Group LLC, 1902 John Stockbauer Drive, $46,750.
• K and T Construction, permit for Hillcrest Animal Hospital, 4001 John Stockbauer Drive, $13,150.
• Fox Home Builders IV, 103 Secretariat Drive, $89,218.
• Fox Home Builders IV, 3008 Lenora Drive, $66,038.
• Fox Home Builders IV, 103 Seabiscuit St., $95,682.
• Homestead Owner, permit for M.R. Wheeler, 1302 N. DeLeon St., $40,000.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC, 316 Tuscany Drive, $153,000.
• Marcus Hernandez-Roque, permit for Edna Delgado, 1805 E. Poplar St., $1,400.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC, 314 Tuscany Drive, $153,000.
• Homestead Owners, 101 Timberlane Drive, $13,370.
• Fox Home Builders IV, 203 Secretariat Drive, $76,442.
• Fox Home Builders IV, 307 Secretariat Drive, $82,180.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.