Saturday, November 22, 2014




Flames burn the last of the kitchen of a house in the 1900 block of Guadalupe road Sunday afternoon. The fire started when a power line fell and sparked the garage on fire. The fire then spr

Star Buy This Photo

Submitted on Sunday, September 4, 2011.

Flames burn the last of the kitchen of a house in the 1900 block of Guadalupe road Sunday afternoon. The fire started when a power line fell and sparked the garage on fire. The fire then spread to the home, burning it down to the foundation.

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia