Tuesday, September 16, 2014




Flames burn the last of the kitchen of a house in the 1900 block of Guadalupe Road on Sunday afternoon. The fire started when a power line fell and sparked the garage on fire. The fire then

Star

Submitted on Sunday, September 4, 2011.

Flames burn the last of the kitchen of a house in the 1900 block of Guadalupe Road on Sunday afternoon. The fire started when a power line fell and sparked the garage on fire. The fire then spread to the home, burning it down to the foundation.

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia