Saturday, September 20, 2014




Burned debris are all that remain of the garage behind the home on the 1900 block of Guadalupe Road where a fire started when a power line fell and sparked the garage on fire. The fire then

Star Buy This Photo

Submitted on Sunday, September 4, 2011.

Burned debris are all that remain of the garage behind the home on the 1900 block of Guadalupe Road where a fire started when a power line fell and sparked the garage on fire. The fire then spread to the home, burning it down to the foundation.

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia