Thursday, November 27, 2014




A Victoria Fire Department official comforts Glenda Haynes, right, resident of the house in the 1100 block of Sertuche Road, moments after the fire was put out. The home caught fire Monday

Star Buy This Photo

Submitted on Monday, December 9, 2013.

A Victoria Fire Department official comforts Glenda Haynes, right, resident of the house in the 1100 block of Sertuche Road, moments after the fire was put out. The home caught fire Monday while the family was away from home.

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia