Photos & Videos » Photos » A simple copper box sealed shut since 1952 contained various ...

Photo detail
October 13, 2013
FRANK TILLEY/ftilley@vicad.com Buy This Photo

A simple copper box sealed shut since 1952 contained various items, including a Victoria Advocate, a Lutheran newspaper, several Lutheran books and photos of church members. A cornerstone inscribed "First English Lutheran Church Organized Oct 12,1913, erected 1951 Rev. J.C. Felger, Pastor," was removed from the northeast corner of the church.