Last login: Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Amen to the comment from roberttx!!!! tdodds you are so right!!!!!
Flag this comment
Mr. Spraggins happens to be my brother so I know for a fact that he has insurance!! I really hate when people jump to conclusions and don't know the facts. My brother and his family, through no fault of their own, have been forced into this situation because of the carelessness of one person who couldn't be bothered to put his/her cigarette out in their car's ashtray. Thank God for the volunteer fire fighters, the Red Cross and the volunteer who heard about the fire!!!! I think anyone who finds themselves in the same position would accept the help they were offered. Don't judge someone unless you have actually walked in their shoes.