The Advocate's editorial board met early this afternoon and has decided to weigh in on the following topics:
- Victoria's police force (are we staffed sufficiently? What would it cost?)
- Victoria County health costs: A needed adjustment.
- San Antonio's need for water: Will water in the Victoria area be a target?
- VISD gets Quality Texas award.
- Were the voters informed when they voted on the 10 proposed amendments to the city charter?
Possible topics for editorials: Private Property Amendment to the Texas Constitution, natural fire ant deterrent.
What topics do you think need considering? Please let us know. We will address it and decide if it needs further discussion. Sincerely,
Tim Delaney Community Conversation Editor Victoria Advocate
Thank you for your contribution.Flag this as inappropriate
- Follow TimDelaney