Comments

• tafoer,

Hahahahahahaha...

January 31, 2012 at 9:22 p.m.

• People do raise from the dead! Every election day in Chicago.

January 31, 2012 at 6:15 p.m.

• And concerning free will. Your will is not absolutely free. It is limited by our limitations. I might choose to fly to interstellar space, but I can't. I might choose to live only on air, but I can't. I might choose to be a genius, but I don't have the IQ, so I can't. Our choices are limited by our biology, our culture, our intellect and the choices of other persons, businesses and governments. So don't get too excited about free will. The will is only free in a very constrained manner.

January 31, 2012 at 5:38 p.m.

• Mr Williams,
    If I were god, why kill you now when I get to let you continue to suffer in this vale of tears and then torture you for all eternity in a lake of fire and burning sulfur which is the second death?

January 31, 2012 at 5:22 p.m.

• Borg.

If God was a dictator or a tyrant if you will, then why do we have freedom of choice and free will. You make God, which you don't believe in into a sorry angry and mean ( A-hole) boss who likes to snapped off people's heads. God isn't like that. I have said and done wrong some things, then if God was this super Tyrant then how come a lighting bolt came down ans struck me yet?

January 31, 2012 at 5:02 p.m.

• Well, I don't expect to see him or anything else. Dead is dead. I would be greatly surprised to encounter any divinity beyond the end of my life. But to do justice to your hypothetical, I would say this: "Why the masquerade? Why not be more open about your existence? Because of this charade, most of humanity has died without knowing who you are--apparently by your own design. That sounds neither merciful nor fair. And for an all powerful god to act in such way has much more in common with dictators, tyrants and dysfunctional parents. I'm not sure I would want to spend eternity worshiping such a monstrous caricature of a supposedly "loving god.""

January 31, 2012 at 4:54 p.m.

• BorgLord.

I am not here to defend Gary White because he doesn't deserves it. However, I have to ask you this question and I hope that you will honestly answer them. What if you die within the next hour and see God what would you say to him?

Mr. Williams

January 31, 2012 at 4:30 p.m.

• Darn tootin' Kyle! And the operative word here is MYTHOLOGY. Mythology and documented, provable fact are NOT the same thing Gary. Your Bible makes all sorts of claims--none of which have one single shred of documented, verifiable evidence to back them up. So when you make a claim like this: "The same God that raised the dead 2000 yrs ago is the same God today doing the same thing today." You better have some powerful evidence. "Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence."

January 31, 2012 at 2:36 p.m.

• There are dozens of reports of people rising from the dead in all mythology.

January 31, 2012 at 11:59 a.m.

• Really Gary? Really?
    People raised from the dead? One documented case--not hearsay, or my friend told me or some preacher claimed to. Documented. The guy is dead--not for a few minutes and brought back on the table. Jesus waited 4 days to raise Lazarus. Do you know of a modern documented case? I think not.

January 30, 2012 at 9:09 p.m.

• Supernatural healings to the Bible reading Christians is as common as honey is to a bee. Heb 13;8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today & forever. The same God that raised the dead 2000 yrs ago is the same God today doing the same thing today.

January 30, 2012 at 7:03 p.m.