Comments

• I had read a blurb about the chipsets yesterday, but the piece didn't really say much about it, and I didn't investigate (ok, I fell asleep). Wow, how about them apples?

Wonder how they will fix that problem, refunds or some exchange program?

August 13, 2008 at 10:12 p.m.

• Update:  Chipsets are being blamed for the problem.  Recall??? Who knows.  With over a million phones sold already this could really take a bite out of Apple.

August 13, 2008 at 9:40 p.m.

• roberttx - The Blackberry is a great phone and I think it has many great features, that was the last phone I had. That said, I still like the iPhone.

Frank - Sometimes I'll be typing up an email or doing something else on my cellphone, and I hear ringing all of the sudden. Then I have to remind myself that the ringing is probably someone calling me. I forget what the main purpose of the thing is.

sjrnKaty - Thanks for the link!

August 12, 2008 at 8:27 p.m.

• I work in an area where the 3g and Edge tower services overlap.  Before update 2.01, I was have a few problems but they seem to be better now.
    Since Apple and AT&T aren't talking, C-Net is asking users to report problems to them at the following link.

August 12, 2008 at 3:01 p.m.

• Normal

When did a phone stop being a phone and become a computer? Frankly, I just to call and answer as little as possible. Silence is truly golden. I guess I'll have to change my user name to Caveman.

August 12, 2008 at 12:11 p.m.

• i still prefer the blackberry over the iphone

August 11, 2008 at 10:37 p.m.

• There has been talk that the next  iPhone firmware, 2.1, will include improvements to the GPS. Some speculate the upgrade could include the ability to support turn-by-turn GPS. It would be great to have that feature.

Here is a link to an article about this: iPhone 2.1 update

It is a great phone, and I don't regret the purchase. Need to get my review on the iPhone posted though. I know, it's one month later...I've been slacking.

August 11, 2008 at 9:36 p.m.