Comments

• Spoke too soon.....Yea!! Donna Reed has arrived!!!

August 6, 2009 at 6:32 p.m.

• CJ,

What post office do you return your movies at? I'm fairly new at the Netlfix game but it seems as thought if I place the movies in the post office downtown instead of on Sam Houston they arrive one day earlier.

I receive my new dvd's the next day after they are shipped.

August 6, 2009 at 6:18 p.m.

• UPS hasn't shown up yet so I am revisiting season 1 of Barney Miller. I paid $15 in postage for nothing it seems.

August 6, 2009 at 6:10 p.m.

• Season 1 episode 9 is a favorite of mine. I don't use netflix though. Some shows you can watch for free on IMDB. BM is one of them. Love me some Benny Hill also. :-)

August 6, 2009 at 5:14 p.m.

• Cool, thanks for the links!

August 6, 2009 at 5:02 p.m.

• So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.

Don't know if it would be easy (or comfortable) for you to sit and watch video on a computer, or laptop, but Hulu has some great classic shows streaming online for free. They even have...wait for it, Barney Miller!

Here's a link to Hulu's selection of TV shows:

Also, if you have a Netflix account, they also have different shows and movies online.

Hope you feel better!

August 6, 2009 at 11:09 a.m.

• LOL Abe Vigoda!!! Me & hubby were playing a game...name 3 people, pick who you would marry, kill & have sex with.....Fish came up as one of my choices, I chose him to marry.

I am in the process of creating the TV lineup of shows I watched in the 70's on DVD. The 70's was the best decade for TV, with the 60's in close 2nd. I just ordered The Bob Newhart Show seasons 1-4 for less than $50 from Amazon yesterday & season 2 of Donna Reed, gotta love her! Can't wait for the UPS guy to show up today as I am stuck in bed in pain with nothing to do but watch classic TV.

August 6, 2009 at 10:10 a.m.

• Alton - Glad to share, I had to stop myself from spending hours on that interactive map...it was too cool.

VBB - Barney Miller is awesome and Abe Vigoda my hero. I love those shows from the seventies. I'm also a big fan of "What's Happening!"

August 6, 2009 at 9:40 a.m.

• I had to laugh at Barney Miller as I just bought the 1st season from Amazon & am fixing to order season 2. My friends laugh at me for liking BM, you are younger than me & obviously enjoy the show too. Nice to see I'm not alone.

August 6, 2009 at 9:19 a.m.

• Thank you, I love learning this type of knowledge. I may never use it, but I find it very interesting.

August 6, 2009 at 1:13 a.m.