Comments

• I am suffering from Wii hip dislocation. I was bowling last night & pulled something, I hurt from hip to ankle. On the bright side, I have lost a few pounds with my full contact wii play.

May 28, 2009 at 9:34 p.m.

• I liked Roxette as well. I liked several of their songs my favorite was Like Watercolors In The Rain

May 28, 2009 at 12:19 p.m.

• Pogo - As far as the Roxette album is concerned, all I can say is that I joined the Joyride. I did put my foot down and refused to fall into the Color Me Badd hype though. Points for that?

May 28, 2009 at 11:18 a.m.

• CJ - So sad to admit, but yes, he texts me even when sitting right next to me. Usually when he does that I just smack him on the back of the head and make him stop, totally ridiculous.

Roxette? Are you kidding me!

May 28, 2009 at 10:19 a.m.

• Texting is causing auto accidents. That worries me much more than sore thumbs.

May 28, 2009 at 6:39 a.m.

• CJ: That'll give 'em good reason for 'em to suck their thumbs in public :)

May 28, 2009 at 2:10 a.m.

• Thats better than Pearl Jam though... Pogo I get text messages from people when they are in the other room next to me, instead of just yelling out into the hallway.

May 27, 2009 at 4:17 p.m.

• pilot, crr - I wonder what would have happened to my grades if I had a cell phone when I was in high school. But more than likely my parents would have taken it away and handed me a tin can and string if my grades started to slip.

pogofire - Does he ever try to text you even if you are sitting right next to him?

mikespace - You think that is bad, you should see my old CD collection from back in the day. Roxette, anyone?

May 27, 2009 at 4:11 p.m.

• I broke my thumb and cut my index finger open and had video game withdrawls for a good while.

May 27, 2009 at 3:48 p.m.

• Pearl Jam! OMG, I'm so sorry... That you liked Pearl Jam!

May 27, 2009 at 3:46 p.m.

• Texting is definitely taking a toll on teens. My younger brother is a 18 and spends all of his time on that dang phone, not talking but texting. We could all be at my mom's house, having a family dinner, and he has no idea what's going on because he's on his phone the whole time. Mom lets him get away with anything so he just keeps on doing it, I think it's terribly rude! These kids have no social skills because they don't associate face to face, it's all done via machines!

May 27, 2009 at 3:39 p.m.

• Pilot,
    You are so right. As a parent of teens I see first hand the kind of interference to production you are talking about. My kids don't have the texting ability but I do see their friends in action. If only they would put that much effort and energy into school.

May 27, 2009 at 11:06 a.m.