Comments

• My kids are like, "Mom! When was the last time you synced your iPod!?!?"

September 17, 2010 at 5:03 p.m.

• Rebecca - What version of the iOS are you running on your iPod touch? What happens to Pandora when you try to run it, error message, time out, etc.?

September 17, 2010 at 4:50 p.m.

• I loved Pandora but now it doesn't work on my iPod Touch. HELP!

September 17, 2010 at 3:49 p.m.

• Mike - You haven't lived until you have heard the Muzak version of "Stairway to Heaven."

Labrynth - No approval needed for comments to be posted here. Not sure what caused the delay..hmm, maybe AT&T? Kidding. Thanks for the tip about the outage starting that early. Hope everything is working for you now. P.S. - Pandora is the most used app on my iPhone.

RedRage00 - Must be nice! ;)

September 17, 2010 at 3:37 p.m.

• hmmm, didn't affect me. I was still in bed at 8am LOL

September 17, 2010 at 2:38 p.m.

• Hmmm, posts need approval? I posted and do not see it at this time lol. Anyway, 03:00 was the real start time of the outage in Houston.
    So any of you driving to work can do the math and see it was more then any 2.5 hours like Mr. AT&T rep said.

September 17, 2010 at 2:37 p.m.

• Over on Dwight Silverman's TechBlog(Houston Chronicle), AT&T rep Mike Barger said the outage began at 6:45 this morning and lasted about 2.5 hours.

Sorry but this information is not the truth. This outage started at 03:00 and lasted more then 3 hours. I don't care if this guy is a rep or not. I work nights and pandora radio stopped playing and all 3 data networks was down at the same time. He just sugar coated it by going public with that crap and trying to make it look like it was a short time. Actuality it was around 4.5 to 5 hours of an outage strting exactly at 03:00. By the way this is for the Houston area, if anyone is wondering.

September 17, 2010 at 2:33 p.m.

• So that's what happened and I've been stuck on hold listening to the elevator music for nothing.

September 17, 2010 at 12:37 p.m.

• I have "Don’t tempt fate; that text can wait" tattooed on the back of my chauffeurs head.

;-)

September 17, 2010 at 12:06 p.m.

• Please don't make me report you to Oprah. ;)

September 17, 2010 at 11:55 a.m.

• Yep, I can confirm on my drive to Houston this morning I had zero access to data.

I am most annoyed that I couldn't not surf the web, update my Facebook status and Tweet about the fact I had no data coverage while doing 70mph on US59.

;-)

September 17, 2010 at 11:41 a.m.