Comments

• This is better than Days of our Lives - keep it up!

;-)

March 1, 2011 at 9:40 p.m.

• Mom, don't make me ban you again.......Just kidding, everyone! It's a joke. ;) Don't worry, your comment is safe.

Glad I was able to make you and Dad proud.

Half the time even I don't know what I mean, but I appreciate all of your support throughout my life. Thanks for everything. Oh darn, now I want to cry.

I need to watch dancing kittens or something now.

March 1, 2011 at 7:50 p.m.

• CJ. nice farewell article, but it made me sad, it really hit home that you are leaving for real, but we are very proud of you. I really enjoyed reading your articles even though sometimes I didn't know what they meant, but I was proud of all the big and important words that you used ( I'm a mom, what can I say). You are right, you did make your dad and I proud of what you have done, and I will be looking forward to reading more articles from you, and this time the "Keyboard Cat" made me cry.

Love you: Mom

Don't delete my comment!!!!

March 1, 2011 at 6:54 p.m.

• Thanks everyone. Are y'all just being nice so I can post more videos of cats? Like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyuYiO...

February 28, 2011 at 2:24 p.m.

• CJ: HOORAY for new opportunities!! Looks like our old gang is all done. I guess your snow pictures with the pink will always stick with me. Thanks for all your help. Here's wishing the best of everything for you and yours. Hugs, Abe (ORB)

February 28, 2011 at 1:26 p.m.

• CJ, indeed, you will be missed. Thanks for all the help and super fast service whenever I had a problem! Best wishes for you and your family!

February 28, 2011 at 1:23 p.m.

• cj, good luck on your next venture. I will miss ur tech articles from the vicad but I hope u decide to do one on the side. see ya around

February 28, 2011 at 11:27 a.m.

• Thanks everyone. I really enjoy writing my tech column and am glad I'll still be able to continue doing so. My columns will continue in the same manner. Although I may stop writing so much about bacon. Pie is the next big thing. I appreciate you taking the time to read them.

(Rebecca - OK, but Pajama Jeans are a requirement.)

February 28, 2011 at 10:49 a.m.

• Good Luck CJ,your column was always a must read.

February 28, 2011 at 9:54 a.m.

• Really?! Good Luck CJ!!! Wish you the best...where ya headed?

February 28, 2011 at 9:52 a.m.

• Take me with you!

February 28, 2011 at 9:14 a.m.

• Congratulations for the new position, CJ. I've always enjoyed reading your tech columns and I hope they will continue in the same manner.

The very best of luck to you!

February 28, 2011 at 9 a.m.

• Thanks, Hicktoria! We are relocating due to some opportunities that came up for us. So it's all good. It's all ponies and rainbows! ;)

February 28, 2011 at 8:58 a.m.

• Wow, another one bites the dust... Hope you were not let go. Have a good one!

February 28, 2011 at 8:44 a.m.