Comments

• Oh Lord,
    The sky IS FALLING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 6, 2009 at 12:30 a.m.

• Big J, I did not lie, maybe I am misinformed, just point me inis the direction of the left wing extremist report from this administration, I would love to read it.
    I posted a link to a left-wing extremist report from 2001, a report issued before Homeland Security even existed, this was an independent report issued not a government report.
    I don't take kindly to being called names.

May 3, 2009 at 5:14 p.m.

• They can get all that info from the IRS.

April 30, 2009 at 12:43 a.m.

• DHS is already monitoring you. My daughter had her ID stolen at an airport in Colorado and when we had to fly back, we had to go thru DHS extra security.

They had her verify where she lived, who was also in the household, where she worked - for the last 4 years.

It was all in their database. They had all that information.

On a 21 year old college student with a squeaky clean criminal record.

Imagine what they might have on someone who did a little bit of protesting?

April 29, 2009 at 10:36 a.m.

• "I wonder why the report targeted/labeled the treat as being right-winged. It left out left-winged extremist, Weather Underground that bombed government buildings and banks and killed law enforcement officers, Earth Liberation Front (ELF) that torched homes they felt was to expensive and harmed the environment, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) that spray painted fur/leather coats and cars with leather seat covers, Black Liberation Army and the Republic of New Africa, May 19th Communist Organization (M19CO), Stream of Knowledge calls for a war against whites, The United Freedom Front and others."

Alton...I don'w wonder a bit why those groups were ignored in the report. They are the base for BO and his ilk. AND they're growing in influence.

I have a friend who's getting married next month. She'll probably have a family and her kids will grow up in an America that is so different from the one in which I grew up, it won't even be recognizable in a history book.

April 29, 2009 at 7:59 a.m.

• Well, my goose is cooked, and my family and friends need to be on Alpha alert as well. Who imagined that the enemy would come from within.

April 29, 2009 at 6:39 a.m.