Comments

• I didn't hear about this until this morning on the CBS morning news program...Jim DeMint was on & he commented on her making this statement & the old guy conducting the interview went ballistic, yelled at him for repeating "lies" & said what she may or may not have said was "old news" & cut him off from anymore comments about this womans statement.....WOW....this is what our news is turning into. That is scary!

December 30, 2009 at 9:21 p.m.

• I don't remember what it was...memory loss I guess : 0

December 30, 2009 at 6:51 p.m.

• gee, did I step on somebodies obviously biased toes.

December 30, 2009 at 11:37 a.m.

• Interestingly enough I just heard a commentator state this viewpoint. I have to agree. The "system" as created is not broken. It is the people within that system that are executing the procedures that are making the errors, taking bribes, or are part of the terrorist plots. When stated that way I agree.

1. Terrorists exist. However we have people within our current presidential administration that support Islamic jihad actions and refuse to use any type of words that might offend the terrrorists which they apparently may silently support. This is people not processes.

2. The terrorist's father notified US officials. But people FAILED to do anything.

3. There are warning lists. But because this man has a VISA and supposedly on a list to attend school possibly in Houston, there was not a No fly warning. But PEOPLE were "watching" him.

4. In Amsterdam, the person who helped board the plane, apparently made some kind of deal with people of the Airline. He left the ticketline and went into a room with someone. Did money change hands or was there a terrorist cell at the airport?
    Again people.

Today the Dutch announced that full body scans will be done on all passengers going to the US. Would a drug dog have caught the scent.

In all points in this act, people failed to do something where there are procedures and controls. Why did the people do this? Do they have instructions like Obama put out on the Waco incident--do not track or harrass Islamic people?

We have a president that will not state there is a war because the Islamics would be declared enemy combatants --and this President cannot do that because he supports Islam over the United States --his actions speak this so clearly. Since the Christmas Day attack was only a mere incident --not terrorism.

December 30, 2009 at 10:11 a.m.

• This comment was removed by the user.

December 30, 2009 at 9:20 a.m.

• Obama is weak in foreign policy and only wishes to pacify the US within global politics, his administration is made up of law breakers who wish only their agenda forcibly pushed on everyone and his response to the Nigeria bomber with ties to Al queda prove his weakness. "Oh! an isolated incident" weak to say the least...Weak towards N. Korea...Weak towards Iran...Strongly against Israel...Bows before Saudi King...Which is higher the tip of his nose or the top of his head???

December 30, 2009 at 7:47 a.m.

• I know, Reyrey. Not quite the same, but so much like, "You're doing a heck of a job, Brownie!" and the "Mission Accomplished" banner...

Incredible!

December 30, 2009 at 7:25 a.m.

• I can not believe that she actually said that the "system" worked. I almost fell out of the couch and spilled my Kool-Aid. We are lucky that this guy was not able to initiate the system properly. Not that he was a buffoon but rather; it is rather complicated to initiate the system with a liquid compared to a blasting cap. The system totally failed and we got lucky but how long before luck runs out? I mean, their plan was perfect, a Christmas day disaster, close to an airport so there would not be any doubt who did it. I am not terrorist expert but this is the second time that this administration down plays a terrorist's act. I am still livid about Ft. Hood. Same response, downplayed and hopefully it will go away or people will buy their lies. I know that some people will come in Obama's defense, stating that he does not want us to be scared but geez, how long before this administration calls it the way it is, terrorism and the actors are not going away.

December 30, 2009 at 3:09 a.m.