Comments

• You thought that was testy?  That's funny!

February 14, 2008 at 4:22 p.m.

• No need to get testy ragman...   Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, and I was simply stating mine.  I would hope that you can respect that, as I will certainly respect yours.  Hill-Bill is a very intelligent, ambitious person who knows how to work the system.  I just feel like she is more concerned with gaining personal glory  than she is about getting this country back in the shape it should be in.  That's all.  Truthfully, if she had a rock solid plan, could tell us how it works and really had something to say, she wouldn't have to fight dirty.  The fact that she has fallen into practicing the ever popular mudslinging style of campaign tells me that she is feeling threatened.  When the competition is this close, this is when you see what kind of stuff a person is really made of.  Obama has shown me that he is made of a good moral fiber, and I am sorry, but I just can't say that for Hill-Bill.  I don't want another Bush in the White House, but I don't want to have to deal with another Clinton scandal either.  So there you have it!  MY OPINION!!!

February 10, 2008 at 12:45 a.m.

• Hillary is a wonk....... She knows the  ups and downs of federal policy.
    Matthew Dowd(a one time, Bush adviser)pretty much said George W. Bush was in over his head.  Mr. Dowd revealed a lot of things about the Bush administration,last night on Bill Maher.
    Ragman, name one world leader that is not ambitious..... It goes with the territory.
    Hillary Clinton is controversial, but she is not a dummy.

February 9, 2008 at 2:57 p.m.

• Hillary is just a little too down and dirty, not to mention power hungry
    If she were a man that would be called--Ambition. We already have an underachiever as President.  Please no more C student Presidents.

February 9, 2008 at 2:16 p.m.

• Good for you Wendy.
    It's great to see the young people standing up to be counted.......

February 9, 2008 at 11:39 a.m.

• Well Mike...  This self-labeled, naive, soon to be 29 year old, single mother of three working two jobs just to survive has finally decided that,  despite of some of her more conservative views on certain issues, will be voting Donkey this year.  Super Tuesday's speeches appealed to me and to my own personal situation, and Obama emerged the victor in the campaign for my vote.  Hillary is just a little too down and dirty, not to mention power hungry and insincere for my tastes.  Sorry to all of you Hill-Bill fans out there...

February 9, 2008 at 11:29 a.m.

• The "Obama girl" did not vote...was too hung over from the Obama party the night before the primaries.

I have a feeling Hillary is going to have a lot of "answering" to do as well.

February 8, 2008 at 5:11 p.m.

• Hello Blampley
    All the stars are lined up , hope the Democrats don't stump their toes with a brokered convention.
    It can be both funny watching John McCain trying to spin" I voted against the Bush tax cuts before I voted for them."
    McCain wants to stay in Iraq forever, but cannot tell us how we can afford it.
    Will we see that McCain temper when Obama hits him with one-liner or when Hillary's crack investigative team comes up with a question that might need some explaining?
    It is great that the young people are getting involved ragman.

February 8, 2008 at 4:44 p.m.

• Thank you for the interesting and delightful blog.  I laughed outloud.   I too am a democrat and I am sooooo happy that we now have not one extreme negative against Republicans, but two.  The economy and the war.  Every time I hear the current president I hear spend spend spend then he has the audacity to say be careful if you elect a democrat because they spend, spend, spend your tax dollars.  See I am giving them back as if that were an intelligent thing to say.  Anyway,  Thanks again.  blampley

February 8, 2008 at 3:13 p.m.

• I am glad their is a candidate, Barack Obama, who is getting young people involved and excited.  After the 2000 election I heard a lot of people, young and old who said,  "I am not going to vote any more, because my vote won't be  counted."  Now I see those same people getting pumped-up over Obama.  Whether he gets the nomination or not, it is good to know people are coming back to the polls.  I haven't decided who I will support. I am just overjoyed that  there are NO Bush's on the ticket.   Vote early, vote often.

February 8, 2008 at 2:18 p.m.