Comments

• Hey Bighorn , we got to stop agreeing, because it's going to ruin your reputation...LOL
    I don't feel sorry for Scott and I said so.... then again, I'm disappointed in the 23 Democratic senators,Colin Powell, General Sanchez and the other military leaders that did not resign their commissions and tell us the truth, as it was happening.

June 5, 2008 at 10:21 a.m.

• Did you expect something else from "o"? I wouldn't and neither did Scotty. He expected publicity to sell more books. Period.
    I have zero sympathy for Scotty and his crying about an administration that he served. He was part of the problem and his 15 minutes of fame.

June 5, 2008 at 7:04 a.m.

• I completely disagree Ernie , because I have blasted the 23 Democratic senators that did not read the NIE report that contradicted the hyped intelligence the Bush administration relied on to conduct the war of choice.... Hillary could not overcome  her rhetoric and vote on the resolution to go to war as did Joe Biden and John Edwards.
    When it comes to war., I have the same leaders, as everyone else.... take a close look at the Democratic senators and House members like Nancy Pelosi and see why the intelligence did not warrant a war with Iraq in which we were not prepared for.
    I can distinguish a dissenter from a traitor,

June 4, 2008 at 10:18 a.m.

• Mike, your leaders weren't looking for the "answer as to why we invaded Iraq."
    12/16/98 Bill Clinton: "Today I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. Their missin is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs."
    10/9/02 John Kerry: "I think it would be naive to the point of grave danger not to believe that, left ot his own devices, Sadam Hussein will promote, misjudge or stumble into a more dangerous confrontation with the civilized world."
    1/9/02 Chris Dodd: "There's no question that Iraq possesses chemical and biological weapons. That's not in doubt. And that he seeksto seek addiional weapons including nuclear weapoons. That's not in debate."
    1/23/03 John Kerry: The threat of Sadam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real."
    9/23/03 Al Gore: "We know he [Sadam hussein] has stored away secret supplies of biolofical weapons and chemical weapons throughout his country."
    9/27/02 Sen. Ted Kennedy: "There is no doubt that Sadam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated."
    10/10/02 John Rockefeller: "There is unmistakable evidence that  Sadam Hussein is working aggresively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have [them] within the next five years."
    Shall I go on? There are two or three I could come up with from Hillary as well. George Tenet, Clinton's CIA Director, perhaps?
    This "Bush lied - People Died" is the sorriest excuse for political BS from the Democrats and liberals - and sadly even some Republicans - who have abandoned our ship of state like rats that I can remember. If indeed Bush lied it appears he had some mighty powerful and influential Dems spouting the same lies right along side of him. The only difference being that Bush "stayed the course" while the traitors slipped off into the night then re-emerged to deny their involvement and complicity from the beginning.
    Scott McClellan sure wasn't the first of the lot nor their leader but he'd be my first choice for poster boy for the whole traitorous lot of 'em.
    Ernie

June 4, 2008 at 9:55 a.m.

• I agree and disagree Sandwichh
    1)Promoting a one sided argument works for Keith...It is an honest approach.....Talking not yelling,my style
    2)Yelling at your guest works for Bill O'Reilly...two different approaches...Your style
    3)Scott is a hot ticket ,O'Reilly got him last but he did it for ratings...Scott got to promote his book..win,win
    4)Other things happenings ,you bet and this is just a side show but I did get my answers from a Bush insider ,so to me that was important,
    You know bringing on a guest ,so you can talk down to them is about stroking an ego,nothing else ,because a 15 minute yell off is just throwing out red meat to the lions.

June 4, 2008 at 9:12 a.m.

• 43  may not be running, but he and President Cheney still have 6 and a half months to screw things up further, if that's possible.

June 4, 2008 at 9:02 a.m.

• Note, G. W. is not running.

And unlike Keith Oralmann, at least Bill will interview those that he does not agree with. Is better than the censorship and nothing but anti Bush lovefeast at MSKGB. There are other things happening in the world.

June 4, 2008 at 6:33 a.m.

• I have been searching for the answer as to why we invaded Iraq.
    Scott said the president wanted to spread democracy throughout the Middle East,  starting with Iraq.
    George W. Bush, like John McCain are interventionists...... using in the military., in this manner is not right.
    Bill O'Reilly asked his standard question" do you want to win in Iraq?" ..... they seem to think that's a loaded question.
    Example: if a man gets a DWI.  You wants to get off scot free but he will take anything less than a prison sentence.
    It's too late to ask if we want to win, question now is how we get out there in a responsible manner.

June 3, 2008 at 3:51 p.m.

• "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005
    "But Iraq has -- have got people there that are willing to kill, and they're hard-nosed killers. And we will work with the Iraqis to secure their future." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005
    "I want to appreciate those of you who wear our nation's uniform for your sacrifice." --George W. Bush, Jacksonville, Fla., Jan. 14, 2005
    "And the second way to defeat the terrorists is to spread freedom. You see, the best way to defeat a society that is -- doesn't have hope, a society where people become so angry they're willing to become suiciders, is to spread freedom, is to spread democracy." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005
    When will it end?

June 3, 2008 at 3:39 p.m.