Barack Obama and John McCain will take their questions from the audience in a town hall format. We have been told this type of debate will favor John McCain….On the other hand, the polls being where they are, losing the first debate with Obama and losing the VP debate, McCain has to exceed all expectations.
1) Mr. McCain's, yesterday's Wall Street Journal stated that cuts($1.2 trillion) will have to be made on Medicare and Medicaid to pay for your health care plan. Elaborate
2) Candidates, can you name the people you have in mind for the Treasury Secretary, SEC chairman and Federal Reserve chairman?
3) Do you have a plan to stop the nine straight months of job losses?
4) Given the instability of the market; is the privatization of Social Security off the table?
5) Name all reforms and regulations that you think is needed for Wall Street. Be specific.
1)What do you think of a policy that would have the United States buy all the poppy grown in Afghanistan and use it for medical purposes. We could steer the poppy farmers back to `growing grapes,
2) A British commander said we cannot defeat the Taliban with Western forces… If you disagree, tell us why.
3) Should the current financial crisis influence our decisions in Iraq and Afghanistan? If your answer is no, explain....Should all costs go back into the budget?
4)Mr.McCain ,you say you know to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice...Why can't you tell the pentagon your plan or do you have to get elected first?
5)How many troops will you leave in Iraq?...Will they be used to protect private industries?
1) Should we repeal “don't ask don't tell?”
2)Should we repeal Roe v Wade?
I am sure you add can a few I didn't think of.
- 14 unverified comments
Thank you for your contribution.Flag this as inappropriate
- Follow Mike