Comments

• Yea,Ragman I know
    BTW Have you seen the Lee Atwater documentary yet? I heard there is a part in where he says the way to win elections is to get the feeble minded hay seeds to think liberals will come after your guns and staying on the culture war is an easy thing for them to remember....Issues will just confuse them.
    The Bush Administration is still in charge of election fraud...wink..wink....lol
    I am still scared of paperless voter machines.

October 10, 2008 at 3:17 p.m.

• Yeah, at least McCain married his mistress!  Those great family values.
    Where is the old McCain I used to admire? Or is this the real McCain? For a man who hated Karl Rove, they sure are fond of his tactics. Win at all cost.  No morals.
    Yes, if all this negative stuff is so true and important, why didn't McCain say them to Obama's face? He has had the chance twice.
    Be careful though, don't get cocky, because the Republicans have started purging voters from the polls. Weak candidate or not, when people can't vote for who they want, the will of the people is interupted. And if that doesn't  work there is always the Supreme Court.
    And Obama is a known Homo-Sapien, he met a Muslim once, and got a great deal on his house. He's got a funny name!
    Some people are tired of the same old Bush wacking of America:

October 10, 2008 at 2:57 p.m.

• Bighorn
    I meant to imply Cindy McCain has been around politics long enough to know congressional votes of NO should not send a chill through her body.
    Fear,queer,smear a Democratic motto......elaborate
    Undecided & women are going over to Obama ,he now leads in those categories..
    Weakling is just your definition this is not a arm wresting contest...Obama is trending upward ..McCain downward.
    Can't finish with 25 days to go ,anything can happen....I like Obama position right now three straight days with an 11 point lead ,leading in all the battleground states.

October 10, 2008 at 9:30 a.m.

• I hate to interupt the Democratic Orgy, but Cindy McCain has been married to her husband for 25 + years. How long has Obama been married to his wife?
    Fear, Queer, Smear, the New Democratic Motto!
    Do you really think this is going to help you win over undecided voters and therefore win the election? It has been the Democrats contention that this strategy won the election for Bush both times. It is my suggestion that WEAK Democratic alternatives is the reason that Bush won both times.
    If Obama was anything but a weakling, McCain should be way further behind in the polls given the Bush Legacy the Dems keep hanging on him.
    Can't you guys finish an old man and a crazy woman off? What does that say about your ticket?

October 9, 2008 at 11:20 p.m.

• Joe Biden has responded to them,but it is non-stop and basically all they are talking about....You know Pat,MSM is not covering Joe Biden at all(might be a good thing),but  every time Sarah Palin takes the mike ,they break to it like a lawyer after an ambulance....I guess they like folksy or put downs....
    Yes,Vet Barrack Obama alluded to that by saying "He won't say it to my face."...lol

October 9, 2008 at 1:20 p.m.

• I was watching John McCain a while ago and surprised he has to gone to just lying,little else....In a span of three minutes,john said Obama's health care plan would charge the company not participating a fee,said Obama wanted a single payer health plan, and on a pro-life question he said Obam's position on abortion is that of a far left radical....That is an angry John McCain.

October 9, 2008 at 1:14 p.m.

• When you have nothing substantive,  you go negative against your opponent. That is what is happening with the McCain/Palin campaign. I am kinda sad that Biden doesn't address these issues (not go negative, just respond to them). I even got chills myself when Cindy McCain said Obama voted against funding because I knew her husband had done the same thing and I knew there were people in that crowd would believe only Obama had.
    These people running this campaign sicken me. Too bad if you are a Republican, you have to resort to this manner of campaigning to try to get elected. If you did get elected, I'd still remember the lies you told the American people. It is just no different than George Bush!

October 9, 2008 at 1:06 p.m.

• If McCain is so concerned about the Ayers' thing, why didn't he bring it up in the past debate?   I hate to see the 527s come in, but I'm afraid that's what's going to happen.
    .”How long has she been a senator's wife?"   I guess since McCain left his wife for her, huh?

October 9, 2008 at 12:43 p.m.