Comments

• www.republicansforobama.org

October 25, 2008 at 5:46 a.m.

• lol, I even knew her story was bs, but come on, do you really think the McCain campaign was behind her claims?
     After all she is a Aggie ( yes I support UT), in a big bad "NORTHERN CITY", away from her home all alone.
     I guess she got the attention she was looking for.
    lol

October 24, 2008 at 6:09 p.m.

• I think the Spurs will be OK this year, even better when Ginobili returns from injury.  Although I heard they may hire Tonya Harding to kneecap Artest.
    Talk to you later. I gotta go find a copy of my birth certificate and my flag lapel pin.

October 24, 2008 at 5:32 p.m.

• Lol..Pretty good Vet,what you think of the Spurs this year?...have an answer for Ron Artest?

October 24, 2008 at 5:20 p.m.

• If you are looking at this campaign like warfare, you left out some important variables (IMO).
    1) Ground game: Barack has a well oiled machine and a large staff in every battleground state.
    2) Senator Obama is coming off beating a well seasoned strong Clinton machine...This gave him the experience and confidence.
    3) Barack Obama used technology and the internet to fund his campaign.
    4) Moral issues or any other social issues have been trumped by the economy.
    5) Race is a positive and a hindrance…Perhaps the reason he cannot put this thing away.
    6) McCain has right- wing radio & Fox 24/7 so he is not shorted….Palin & McCain made the media their enemy so now they must pay the price.

I think the American people have seen Barack Obama for the last two years and they seem to have a positive view of him.
    BTW arms were not twisted to make them donate to the Obama campaign..They gave because they wanted to.
    Yes, historically we have a change after eight years but a positive message and more answers would have made this race a lot closer.
    I still fear GOP voter suppression tactics like the Florida legislation installed for this election..Remain open for only 8 hours (used to be 12) weekends 8 hours total..This hurts the working poor…Voting machine flaws and purging voters from the rolls.

October 24, 2008 at 5:13 p.m.

• Everyone have a good laugh and a good weekend:

October 24, 2008 at 4:58 p.m.

• I have contended that it will be very difficult for Senator McCain to defeat Senator Obama.  I look at elections in the same manner I look at warfare.  The individual with the most resources has the highest chances of winning.  Senator Obama has:  1. Almost 8 times the money of Senator McCain in his war chest (Senator Obama campaign will spend close to 1 billion dollars).  2. Senator Obama has almost all of a large single voting block voting for him (polls indicate that 85-92 % of the blacks will vote for him).  3. Historically there is a change in the Presidential Seat party affiliation after 8 years. 4. Historically there is a change in the ruling party at the beginning of a economical crisis in office, even if the party had nothing to do with the conditions that lead to the crisis.  5. The moral majority has died or its organization has died. 6. The military  and veterans as a voting block  are to small a block to have any major affect (represent less than 3% of all voters according to 2004 data).  and 7. Senator Obama has held three times more free positive news media coverage than Senator McCain.
    I am surprised that the polls don't show Senator Obama in more of a lead, however, he will be outspending Senator McCain by 7-10 times in media coverage over the last few days of the campaign.  Senator McCain's campaign will be lucky to have sufficient funds to provide a showing in all the states that President Bush won in 2004.
    Is it a sure thing Senator McCain will be defeated?--No, but the odds are against him.  And it does not mean he did not get my vote.

October 24, 2008 at 4:47 p.m.

• I knew from the get-go that this moron was lying and that she carved that "B" into her own face.
    It was backwards because she did it in the mirror, but wasn't smart enough to realize what she was doing.

October 24, 2008 at 4:29 p.m.