Comments

• This is cool:
    www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtm...

September 6, 2008 at 5:52 p.m.

• HOLY COW! That was a powerful video. Thanks Vet.
    "He's gonna make Cheney look like Gandhi."
    Pat Buchanan

September 6, 2008 at 2 p.m.

• Very interesting:

September 6, 2008 at 12:17 p.m.

• Well Ernie, Ohio and a few other states had gay-marriage amendments to vote for...This raised the black vote from the normal 10% to 12%. for Bush......President Bush won by 3 million popular votes, but only by 100,000 or so in Ohio putting Bush over the top in electoral votes.....It is widely know that the GOP brand has been tarnished ,McCain spoke to that last night....Sugar coat?..I know what it means ,but I don't see the connection.....Crossovers, Ernie..They identified with the Dem's ,but voted on single issue....Why all the anger?..As I have said many times,a poll is a tool and just because they say they are Democrats does not mean they voted...I left  out some goodies that will apply to this year....I was really trying to high lite the importance of the Ind. voter.
    ragman ,more is coming out like the ebay sale (the governor's plane)..It didn't sale on Ebay ,they had to sell it off-line at a loss not a profit like she said....Yand to a GOP donor.......You are right McCain did not know Palin at all.

September 5, 2008 at 11:44 p.m.

• Well, damn... I had to at least finish the paragraph. Idiot me....
    "38% of the country identified with the Democratic Party and 27% with the Republicans in 2004."
    Oh? And a Republican won in 2004.
    That oughta tell you something about your "polls" now shouldn't it?
    E

September 5, 2008 at 9:10 p.m.

• Sorry, I got to the word "poll" in this piece and simply couldn't take any more.
    Everyone's entitled to his opinion and free to make his prognostications.
    Knock yerselves out.  Just don't come looking to me to sugar coat 'em later.
    Ernie

September 5, 2008 at 9:07 p.m.

• Can't wait for the debates. I really feel sorry for the Republicans.
    The thought of George W Palin taking over as President scares me more than  Al-Qaeda.  McCain at least knows how the country is run. And he also acknowledged last night there are crooks in his party.  But, she is way out there in her beliefs. Lets all bow our heads and pray for a  pipeline and the God given task of War.

September 5, 2008 at 8:59 p.m.

• They never made an appearance,but the nation noticed...We all know Bush was not needed at the white house during the hurricane...If his approval numbers were at 60% he would be front & center and Cheney's trip to Georgia was not that pressing...No one was fooled....These locals don't know ,it is not good when the VP outshines the actual candidate.

September 5, 2008 at 6:53 p.m.

• And they did not even bother to mention Bush or Cheney at the convention. And neither one even bothered to show up. I'm sure that McCain would like to distance himself from this administration but I don't buy into his BS!

September 5, 2008 at 6:42 p.m.