Comments

• So true Vet I can't imagine a Senator with the gall to add that pork to the bill,especially since only 60 votes were needed that 14 senators over that....The special prosecutor will now investigate attorney gate...Condi Rice & John McCain have admitted we tortiured....Pakistan is shooting at our helicopters and Afghanistan general is pleading for more troops...All that is buried on page 37 of the NYT....I am watching "Air Taxi to the Dark Side" about a man we tortured for no reason at all and all the higher ups were involved but none will be tried or prosecute....100 million will tune in to watch an unqualifed person debate Joe Biden....Can you imagine her picking up the phone @ 3:00AM...aremd with the launched codes(thingy's) "I get back to ya,General"

October 2, 2008 at 11:21 a.m.

• I'm totally amazed about the pork that has been attached to the bill, one being giving India access to US nuclear know-how and materials....and wooden arrows??? WTH is that all about?
    One other thing I've noticed on teevee is how quickly our minds are distracted: The Biden/Palin debate, the Steve Fosset remains and meanwhile our troops need more help in Afghanistan and nothing is being reported about that.

October 2, 2008 at 11:02 a.m.

• Notice to all...Yesterday I changed my fonts (too large) then my blog was distorted....The only reason I deleted my blog
    I have changed my opinion,at first I deleted posters that were unruly and I did not respect or like.
    I will not delete any one's opinion on my blog anymore...I was wrong (IMO) to do it in the first place.

October 1, 2008 at 10 a.m.

• I think he explained what happened.

October 1, 2008 at 12:34 a.m.

• I love Mikey's blog.....it's okay to post a comment as long as you don't disagree with him.   Disagree with him and your comment is gone.

September 30, 2008 at 7:52 p.m.

• Hello nothingamazesme
    Bargain hunters are buying stocks.That  is the reason the market is up right now IMO.....They are buying stock in the good compainies(the ones that have a good cash flow),and like you said in hopes of being bailed out....Good point,I wondered the same thing (testing the market) nah, they aren't that smart...lol

September 30, 2008 at 4:10 p.m.

• Something you stated makes some real sense here - maybe the market falling yesterday sent a signal.  That makes me wonder if it (stock market)was pushed to end like that just so a bailout could be forced to happen?  Makes you wonder.  The market is looking a lot better today and they are reporting it is due to hopes of the bailout being passed. Pull the right strings and see what happens.

September 30, 2008 at 4:04 p.m.

• That's fine, Mike.  I'll get back to ya!

September 30, 2008 at 3:41 p.m.

• I tried to change my font settings ,distorting my original blog...I had to delete the whole blog and comments...Sorry.

September 30, 2008 at 3:37 p.m.