Comments

• Yeah, and the dumb*** that ok'd it:

Statement from Louis Caldera, Director White House Military Office, on Air Force One flight over New York

Last week, I approved a mission over New York. I take responsibility for that decision. While federal authorities took the proper steps to notify state and local authorities in New York and New Jersey, it's clear that the mission created confusion and disruption. I apologize and take responsibility for any distress that flight caused.

April 27, 2009 at 6:14 p.m.

• One little side note, for a photo op of Air Force One flying over the Statue of Liberty, the new administration managed to scare the heck out of a lot NYC residents today.

Real smart thinking there.

April 27, 2009 at 6:09 p.m.

• Oh yeah. I was in a hurry burying my guns in the backyard. Of course, I'm counting my profits from S&W, too.

April 27, 2009 at 5:22 p.m.

• Vet
    You have to get the lingo down…If you privatize the duties of the military, (Halliburton.KBR etc) that’s good business but if the Democrats extend unemployment benefits, that’s socialist.

Fox News is putting the hurt to Obama…lol..

NEW YORK — The Fox network is sticking with its regular schedule over President Barack Obama this week.
    The network is turning down the president's request to show his prime-time news conference on Wednesday. The news conference marks Obama's 100th day in office. Instead of the president, Fox viewers will see an episode of the Tim Roth drama "Lie to Me."
    It's the first time a broadcast network has refused Obama's request. This will be the third prime-time news conference in Obama's presidency. ABC, CBS and NBC are airing it

Now that is “fair and balance”….lol

April 27, 2009 at 5:12 p.m.

• Rather socialist of him if he is asking for swine flu help, huh?

April 27, 2009 at 4:45 p.m.

• I saw a poll indicting that 48% of Texas Republicans agreed with the good guv’s secession views….In fact someone commented that if that happens; the fence should be built around Texas and Texans should have to get a visa to enter the United States…

Sunday’s Houston Chronicle described Governor Perry as being the darling of the Tea Party Conservatives…lol..Perry is supposed to moderate a forum on president Obama’s first 100 days,perhaps he should of spent that time talking to his party ,since they voting against his reluctance to accept the stimulus money...….I wonder why he is seeking federal funding to fight the swine flu?

April 27, 2009 at 4:38 p.m.

• I know this doesn't have anything to do with Obama's first 100 days, but I noticed that our good guv, Pelos Buenos was the first to extend his hand for swine flu vaccines. How would he handle this if this state seceded like he suggested?

April 27, 2009 at 3:59 p.m.