Comments

• Mike,
    sorry I was trying to be funny, some what dry, but funny..

July 8, 2009 at 1:05 p.m.

• Victore

I do not pick on posters, that is for vindictive people, those days are over for me...I slip now and then..;-)

I’m quite content and have been since November 4,2008.;-)

I’m merely responded with my opinion(right or wrong) and I apologized for misquoting you.

July 8, 2009 at 12:55 p.m.

• Mike,

that's ok we all make mistakes.. Why are you picking on me today?
    I have only responded to Big j, and his some what strange comment from outerspace.

July 8, 2009 at 12:43 p.m.

• Smarteepantz,

the last question was rellay funny!!

July 8, 2009 at 12:39 p.m.

• OK’, Victore,...my mistake, when you posted “He hired the most radical nuts he could find” kind of threw me off..Sorry.

Thanks Golfather

July 8, 2009 at 12:37 p.m.

• Well said Mike

July 8, 2009 at 12:32 p.m.

• Mike,

I didn't say Ob had anything to do with Nancy becoming Speaker of the House. I should have said, on Jan. 20 Pelosi is Ob's new tail back. That was yesterday.

You or I can run for the Speaker of the House, we need not be a member of the House.

July 8, 2009 at 12:31 p.m.

• Victore
    I will do my very best to respond in a civil matter.

No, it is not odd that I should quote the former president; I have done so many times… I thought the quote was appropriate for the partisan food fights, we always engaged in.

I do not think Bill Clinton was a king of sex scandals, but he might’ve been a close second to JFK…. I have stated many times that I do not want a pastor- in -chief , I want in an intelligent person capable of being the commander- in- chief… It is my belief that out the only thing that separates man is opportunity…. I did not single out that three republicans for being a model of misbehavior; rather models of hypocrisy. Look up what they said about other individuals that got into the same predicament, they are in today.

In the two years leading up to the 2008 election I had plenty of time to observe and analyze the young senator and presidential candidate answering the tough questions on the campaign trail. I give Hillary Clinton a lot of credit for sharpening Barack Obama debating skills. I saw him grow from being a raw presidential candidate to a superb debater. His knowledge of the issues was leaps and bounds better than the seasoned veterans..IMO 64, million voters thought he had to right stuff to be president of United States….. Don’t make me pull out the demographics.;-)

You really do need to brush up on parliamentary procedure because a Barack Obama did not have anything to do with Nancy Pelosi being speaker of the house…. Although he was impeached but not convicted. Bill Clinton left the office with a high approval rating, his staff was superb, so bringing back that expertise was a wise thing to do.

The jury is still out on the financial meltdown, Alan Greenspan did give his mea culpa to Congress but the investigation is looking into the affairs of Goldman Sachs, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, AIG and other Wall Street giants…. I doubt very seriously that any serious blame can be given to any particular party or politcian…. If you do, post a credible source.

July 8, 2009 at 12:17 p.m.

• This comment was removed by the user.

July 8, 2009 at 11:21 a.m.

• Victore--

Why can't Obama recycle some of Clinton's people?
    Bush recycled a lot of his daddy's.

Mark Sanford is different from Bill Clinton because he tangoed in Argentina instead of in his office?

July 7, 2009 at 10:19 p.m.

• "It's strange how executive powers have gone from a presidential authority to a treasonous, dictatorial power in that 6 1/2 months."

Care to back that nonsense up with some facts?

July 7, 2009 at 9:59 p.m.

• Mike,

It’s odd you quote Wild Bill Clinton, who is the king of sex scandals.. You speak of the right and their quagmire of mistakes. The left, Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, now that is a quagmire of mistakes. Left over garbage from the Clinton years. If you can’t afford a home we well make it so you can, and you blame 8yrs of Bush for their mistakes. Wow!

Now you have your movie star Obama, who has no experience at anything, has hired half of the old Clinton administration. H.L. Hunt once said, “you only need to be smart enough to hire smart people.” Obama sure failed that test. He hired the most radical nuts he could find. Then he has Pelosi running tail back position so he will get through the line some how. Now you have some moron in the senate wanting one more stimulus package. If that happens the Democrat’s might as well pack up their office and go back where ever it is they came from.

The financial melt down was caused by the Democrat’s and Clinton. Just listen to Barney Frank he has told it all, oh let’s not forget Barney’s relationship with Freddie Mac & Fannie May up/down, that is a fact..

The left is as guilty as the right, your dog want hunt..

July 7, 2009 at 12:12 p.m.

• Amen, Mike!

July 6, 2009 at 11:07 p.m.

• Sadly, many (not all) right leaning "bloggers" on here are taking the opinions from Hannity, Rush, O'Reilly and Glenn Beck....and assume they are fact. It's strange how executive powers have gone from a presidential authority to a treasonous, dictatorial power in that 6 1/2 months.

July 6, 2009 at 10:59 p.m.