Comments

• BigJ
    I think the media is the forth branch of government without official status, but to inform the general public and is another form of checks and balances…Sometimes it wavers off course but that is not a reason to break up the media giants…The viewers, listeners, and readers determine their existence…IMO

June 15, 2009 at 1:37 p.m.

• Great blog Mike. When has any male gotten away with a half-hearted apology to any female? There is nothing sexist about my statement, it is just an observation. I love them for being so mysterious. Any man that believes he understands women is a fool in my opinion.

June 13, 2009 at 12:54 p.m.

• LMAO! As always Rusty, you have a way with words.

June 12, 2009 at 1:27 p.m.

• As a long time member of the "media" I'd sure hate to be associated with the term. That's a bunch we should turn those kooks like Mr. Von BUNS loose on. They're a bunch of lily livered, snot suckin', lyin', no integrity, worthless, pi$$ants that ought to stick to writin' weird, far out comic books for idiots. That's the "quality" and true substance of their reporting. Tellin' the truth'd probably kill'em deader'n outhouse rats. And, GOOD RIDDANCE. As Lily Tomlin's EDITH ANN would say,"And that's the truth, ppssstttt."

June 12, 2009 at 1:19 p.m.

• I hear you…. I long for to the days of investigative reporting.
    Sometimes I wish they would shut the CSPAN cameras off during the congressional debates. You just know their staff has chosen some outrageous things for them to say on camera. I’m so glad cameras are barred from Supreme Court hearings…. I can just imagine Antonin Scalia hamming it up for the cameras… But it is what it is.

June 12, 2009 at 11:18 a.m.

• I long for the days of only having network news and real journalists reporting. All these "entertainers" are so predictable.

June 12, 2009 at 10:58 a.m.