Comments

• Thanks Vet

BigJ:

The Democrats cannot go digging up graves,they have to be be what they are;whatever that is..... That's the problem ,they have too much diversity.

Hey, Truman, LBJ, and Jackson did not have a 24/7 browbeating....All Republicans have to do is say" no", making the Democrats do all the hard work of legislating...They do no have time to fight back.

October 2, 2009 at 5:47 p.m.

• Here you go Mike:

October 2, 2009 at 1:54 p.m.

• Mike,
    Just kidding about Fox News. I read NewsHound. Their motto is"we watch Fox so you don't have to".LOL

October 2, 2009 at 7:51 a.m.

• I know it's nothing like discussing secession and supplanting the American flag.... A discussion of ideology can be fascinating.

October 1, 2009 at 5:16 p.m.

• Yawn. The same old left-right game of comparing garbage to garbage.

October 1, 2009 at 5:12 p.m.

• Wow,crosschecking Media Matters with Fox news..Why do you need coffee?:-)...I guess I do something like that by watching "Morning,Joe"

I did see were Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal is advising the Republicans to work with the administration and Senator Graham said "Glenn Beck a "cynic" whose show was antithetical to American values.

"Only in America can you make that much money crying,"...He also said that the birthers are just crazy.....But Senator Grapham has a lot of work to do because today Michele Backmann is warning of abortion field trips.

Perhaps that outburst by congressman Alan Grayson showed the other side how silly this is becoming.

October 1, 2009 at 5:04 p.m.

• Way to go Mike!!!!!!!! Great post. A lot of truth PLUS a civil tone. Personally, I crosscheck FoxNews/Commentary with MediaMatters for America with my coffee in the AM.

October 1, 2009 at 4:41 p.m.

• So wrong, and bad, that it is not even worth a comment.

September 30, 2009 at 4:29 p.m.