Comments

• This comment was removed by the user.

August 4, 2010 at 9:54 p.m.

• This comment was removed by the user.

August 4, 2010 at 1:22 a.m.

• RE:Ed Post
    Fool me once; that's on me.... I thought you were asking me a legitimate question; I see it was just a trick to spew your hatred...... I know you hate president Obama; go tell someone who really cares..... You're off topic.

I might add I wouldn't put my family through the shame for a political office; somethings aren't worth it.... I don't know for sure but I bet that's a common feeling.

August 3, 2010 at 4:44 p.m.

• Ed Post stated ""for if the shoe were on the other foot Mike, whether you or any other reader, blogger, etc, how would you feel?"

The last sentence of my blog reads"I'm also glad that you are giving those two candidates a chance to give their side of the story, via a letter in your newspaper."

"If the shoe were on the other foot ?" I would know that my record will be available if I ever ran for public office; I would expect to be exposed.... Having said that; I would literally hide in shame and I certainly wouldn't be that preposterous to think I was qualified to be county judge.

August 3, 2010 at 4:02 p.m.

• Lol..Some posts don't need to be answered...They just need to left for all to see.

August 3, 2010 at 10:51 a.m.

• "Liberals will be liberals, pity them for they don't know any better"

And broadly characterizing, pigeon holing generalists will be broadly characterizing, pigeon holing generalists.

I generally pity them for, broadly speaking, they are often characterized as not knowing any better.

August 3, 2010 at 10:51 a.m.

• You are all full of it. Free speech is still allowed or you wouldn't be here exercising same. Mr. Ocher has a right to free speech also. I do not live in your city or county so I can't vote there. If I could,I would certainly vote for Mr. Ocher. At least he seems to know something about the constitution & that is a lot more than can be said for his critics. Liberals will be liberals, pity them for they don't know any better.

August 3, 2010 at 10:35 a.m.

• D and R don't matter here. Here is his exact quote: "Principles Coming Soon." Matt, when you think up your principles, let us know in 10 years or so. In the meantime, keep you sidekicks honest. BSBS Potter isn't and he drags you down with each post.

August 3, 2010 at 3:40 a.m.

• GSHEP.

First of all, you do not know the whole story. Were you a member on this site? Had you witness some of his insults for the past three years? This isn’t about politics for me.

August 2, 2010 at 11:41 p.m.

• Wow let the Matt Bashing begin. Come on, I don't see any of you running for office to oppose him.

August 2, 2010 at 11:17 p.m.

• Mike.

I have to agree with you. I also have a personal dislike of the man.

August 2, 2010 at 11:02 p.m.

• Mike, Lamppost, GOP......Amen, brothers!!!! Amen!

August 2, 2010 at 10:57 p.m.

• This is the last guy I want running around town with the authority of a Texas County Judge and a assault rifle to boot. Do these people know anything about vetting a candidate? I hope the VA continues doing this to ALL candidates.

This is getting scary, I’ve been the VA’s side twice in two weeks.

August 2, 2010 at 9:32 p.m.

• As a lifelong resident it is my belief that local politics don't have to a have a political affiliation..Throughout the years I like many others, I have come to know a few candidates as something other than republicans and democrats. They were our local merchants,fellow workers,church members etc.......Matt Ocker is the first local candidate, I have ever had a personal dislike for.

August 2, 2010 at 12:54 p.m.