Comments

• JimmyDollar

I didn't see that coming, I stand corrected, I should have said most Americans.

John McCain used to be a maverick, straight talker , bipartisan Senator but today he has changed his mind on climate change, immigration reform, didn't complain about the supreme court ruling, and said he would go along with the opinions of Colin Powell and others on “Don't ask Don't tell" but it appears that he changed his mind on that also. He is going to surpass Mitt Romney as the makeover candidate. He is not a social conservative nor is he a right-wing ideologue. He should go the Joe Lieberman route, become an Independent and caucus With the GOP.

February 24, 2010 at 9:16 a.m.

• The following needs editing: "I believe everyone agrees that John McCain is a true American hero."

I don't.

February 24, 2010 at 7:29 a.m.

• Like Bill O'Reilly likes to say "I will give you the last word."..Going home and just maybe I will light up the fireplace, and wallow in my defeat,once again...Nah,tomorrow is another day.

February 23, 2010 at 6:05 p.m.

• Shoo,get out here you stinking varmint! Get me a bucket of water Granny. OK I can take a hint.

February 23, 2010 at 5:50 p.m.

• Ooooh I am so scared, how about that evil ACORN? lol
    Don't forget Obama, Pelosi, Biden, Reid, liberals, Democrats and just anyone that is not conservative, Rebublican or fill -in-the blank____________...There you win.

Now will you just go away? You have a lot of right-wing blogs that should suit your taste, why bother me?

I will try one more time..Good day.

February 23, 2010 at 3:42 p.m.

• Andy Stern is a self proclaimed socialist, he is a sinister idealogue and those are his good points. He is bad, a very bad man.

February 23, 2010 at 3:30 p.m.

• Same modus operandi.... Find a bogeyman or float another lie..It's the same tactic that Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh use all day long.

Does it do any harm?No,you just red meat for the ideologues.... I bet most people see it that way.

All that's missing is a blackboard.

Good day.

February 23, 2010 at 3:03 p.m.

• I heard that Andy Stern the head of SEIU was going to be on this so-called "debt reduction commission." Good grief, he is the head of the public employees union. The last thing he wants is to reduce spending - are we doomed? Answer, not yet but I fear we are circling the drain.

February 23, 2010 at 2:54 p.m.

• This comment was removed by the user.

February 23, 2010 at 2:52 p.m.

• I know reading comprehension is not your strong suit…. I did not blame free market principles or the government’s role for our health care woes…. I was merely explaining the stance politicians always come back to. An ideologue will not be able to understand the point I'm trying to make because their mind is already made up, that whatever I post is wrong. It has to be because they are always right.

CNN’s Wolf Blitzer kept asking Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles the same old questions; "Will you Mr. Simpson be open to, raising taxes and Mr. Erskine would you be open to reducing spending on entitlements” causing a frustrated former Senator Simpson to reply “Everything is on the table. But when you say - if you're going to use flash words all day long, this is your country, too, and then he said “You can use all the flash words you want if you want to just mumble taxes all day or cutting children or veterans and benefits, well, hell, you wouldn't go anywhere but we're going to go somewhere.”… President Obama signed an executive order officially creating a bipartisan commission on debt reduction. Heading up that commission are former Clinton White House Chief of Staff Erskine Bowles and former Republican senator Alan Simpson…. Symbolic gesture to a serious problem, perhaps, but unless the 18 members make some serious negotiations on future entitlements and defense spending, it's a total waste of time….

Democrats and Republicans alike, have medical procedures every day, citing one example does not make a case against health care reform, it's just more of the foolishness that comes from some partisan media outlets.

February 23, 2010 at 2:15 p.m.

• OK, I know you don't like Kool Aid, but I think you need to stop smoking whatever your puffing on - kick the habit if you can.

The so-called healthcare crisis is here not because of free market economics, it is here because of government interference in the free market.

Hmmm, what to do? How about getting the government out of our lives and doing what it is suppose to do - dare I say on "YOUR" Forum follow the Constitution, that instrument that the President swore to uphold along with every stinking congressman.

Obamacare is going to finally destroy our healthcare system as we know it. It will create much hardship and suffering. I had to laugh when Bill Clinton had his recent surgery. He was in and out in a couple of days - good luck on doing that after Obamacare.

February 23, 2010 at 1:02 p.m.