Comments

• KyleC...I finally got around to watching the clip of the London security center. It gave me a creepy feeling and I am afraid that there are a lot people of who want to do the same thing in this country . I know that there are already a lot of CCTV cameras around in large cities, but I don't know of any city that keeps tabs on people like London. It's been several years since I've been to London and I always loved the city, but, after watching your clip, I don't think I want to go back.

July 11, 2010 at 10:31 a.m.

• Mike.

I want those days back...................well sort of.

July 11, 2010 at 1:03 a.m.

• This comment was removed by the user.

July 8, 2010 at 3:18 p.m.

• Mike.

Are you talking to me?

July 8, 2010 at 3:14 p.m.

• Lol... The days of " High Plains Drifter" are gone.

We have to fight fire with fire but there is a limit

Speaking of fire, you been coming on with " hair on fire" for the last couple days.

Easy, you don't wanna be hit with a timeout. :-)

July 8, 2010 at 3:07 p.m.

• This comment was removed by the user.

July 8, 2010 at 2:49 p.m.

• This is what I called the Death of Freedom.

July 8, 2010 at 2:40 p.m.

• Amazing clip Kyle. Reminds me of 1984, granted these tools can used for ill or good.

July 8, 2010 at 11:10 a.m.

• KyleC
    So that's where the saying " you lose the expectation of freedom when you leave your front door" comes from...

The pictures that were revealed after the "London bombing" made me less apprehensive about losing my civil liberties because those pictures told the whole story and led to the arrest and prosecution of those terrorist. They had all sorts of angles and pretty much everything but a 3D version.

Thanks for the clip.

July 8, 2010 at 11:01 a.m.

• The irony is that we as people suffer with an ever increasing presence of surveillance by authorities who film us when we peaceably assemble, we can be picked out from high above the Earth via satellites and are routinely tracked via our telephone, surfing and email habits.

Take a look at the UK and especially London where your entire day can be literally caught on video via CCTV camera from the time you leave the house for work to the time you come home.

Watch the short clip here

July 8, 2010 at 10:33 a.m.