Comments

• Mike.
    I am doing fine considering the fact of being stalked by an angry VicAd blogger hoping for a pre-2006 world. As for myself, I am looking past the 2012 election and looking forward for the 2014 Governor and Lt Governor Races.

November 18, 2011 at 12:32 p.m.

• Writein
    You are doing just fine...At least you aren't making things up.
    Remember,I told you I started 6 years by debunking all the myths.
    I'm working on a blog that will factcheck some of the myths I have been reading.
    There are always two sides to a story like the Keystone XL pipeline and the current success of the Affordable Health Care and recent CBO numbers explained.
    As always,I will provide links,so people can decide for themselves.

You should be used to right wing speak by now,name-calling is a crucial part of every sound bite.

Remember a lot of this is just hate talk....Keep asking for links and stay on the facts.
    This is going to go on for another 11 1/2 more months...Remember how it was when you first joined,well it's gonna get worse because the enemy back then is now the incumbent.

Thanks for reading and keep your head up.

November 16, 2011 at 8:24 p.m.

• Mike.
    I am at a point with the trashiness in politics that the “Johnson Treatment” needs to come back. But hey what do I know?

November 16, 2011 at 7:59 p.m.

• That's up to her constituents.... She's using tactics to appeal to the fringe element of her party. There's nothing wrong with that. Only in extreme circumstances should Congress over turn an election. We don't want to open that flood gate. She's got an entire website devoted to her crazy statements but her constituents like her and keep sending her back to Washington every two years.

I'm sure there are people that think politicians we like, should be run of out of office.

November 16, 2011 at 3:36 p.m.

• Mike.
    Someone who spaces out and talks crazy should be removed from power. That woman is crazy.

November 16, 2011 at 3:24 p.m.

• Writein

I think you have to consider the source, she is irrelevant...Now when the speaker of the house and or the senate minority leader make obnoxious statements; it's a different matter. Facts are the best way to substantiate arguments... Michelle Bachmann is a master at spacing out; pundits have corrected her but she completely ignores them and continues with her memorized sound bites. You can't beat people like that. Fortunately people see right through that....We have tasks that are 100 times more important than paying attention or answering to the absurdity of Michelle Backmann.

November 16, 2011 at 3:14 p.m.

• Mike.

I am of the school of thought that it takes a thief to catch one. Maybe I am being too combative here, but if people really want to stop the insanity; then someone should stand up.

November 16, 2011 at 2:08 p.m.

• Then you have two crazy people instead of just one.

She's harmless,her first campaign mgr. quit,her staff quits, and she's mocked by her own party and finally she's @ 4%.

Have a good night

November 15, 2011 at 9:07 p.m.

• Mike.
    I want some Democrat, who have gut,s to face Buchmann and dare her on nationwide TV to investigate them.

November 15, 2011 at 8:58 p.m.

• Pilot.

None of the comments below concerns you. Go somewhere else and stop stalking.

November 15, 2011 at 8:55 p.m.

• I forgot to add the link

November 15, 2011 at 8:29 p.m.

• I think it was to satisfy the tea party but here is the story.
    I meant to say House  intel. Committee Not congressional but here is the story.

Rep. Michele Bachmann, one of the most outspoken conservatives in the House, has won an appointment to the secretive House Intelligence Committee.

The move by incoming Speaker John Boehner to put Bachmann on the panel surprised Republican insiders, who see her as a fiery grass roots leader of the tea party movement but not necessarily a leader on national security among House Republicans.

Bachmann once suggested that Congress should investigate whether Democratic lawmakers were pro- or anti-America, and she's been a cable TV favorite because she's known for colorful sound bites.

Members of the Intelligence panel receive classified briefings in a secure conference room in the Capitol, and are sworn to secrecy about most of the committee's activities.

November 15, 2011 at 8:26 p.m.

• Mike.

Why would a Speaker of the House put this woman in the Congressional Intel Committee, when she lacks common sense?

November 15, 2011 at 8:06 p.m.

• No I don't have a link,I just saw the ad @ 4:00 this afternoon.
    Speaker Boehner put that woman on the Congressional Intelligence Committee.
    He trusts her with our military secrets.

November 15, 2011 at 8:04 p.m.

• Mike

The Bachmann Ad? No I haven’t seen it. Do you have a YouTube link? Her having ad like that is like a pot calling the kettle black. Hadn’t you notice Rep. Buchmann sounds like robot. I mean every interview and debate it is the same ole thing from her.

Obama 2012.

November 15, 2011 at 7:59 p.m.

• Have you seen the latest Bachmann ad?...She shows all her GOP's opponents gaffs but she did have a lot of material to work with...She conveniently omitted hers but that's an ad all to itself.....The debates makes it real easy for SNL they don't have to make any changes...:-)

November 15, 2011 at 7:51 p.m.

• Born2bme.

Let me add this to you. If Rick Perry becomes President, I will still jump off the bridge.

November 15, 2011 at 7:46 p.m.

• Gansoblanco.

With Bachman and Santorum sounding reasonable I do know now the world is in big, big trouble.

November 15, 2011 at 7:44 p.m.

• When Bachman and Santorum sound like the experienced voices of reason it's getting pretty far out there.

November 15, 2011 at 7:35 p.m.

• gansoblanco

Thanks a lot, you saved me the trouble of finding that important clip that shows Herman Cain doesn't have a clue. The Herman Cain campaign asked for that Milwaukee Journal interview, it was a simple question; one of which he's had plenty of time to come up with an answer. Mr. Cain made Rick Perry's 53 seconds memory lapse insignificant.

November 15, 2011 at 8:52 a.m.

• Mike-

Apologies if you've already seen this but I didn't want you to miss it:

November 15, 2011 at 6:23 a.m.

• Born2bme.

I’ll tell you this. If Rick Perry wins another term as Governor of Texas, then I’ll…I’ll….jump off a bridge. It makes no sense to me that people elected a man and his followers to office over and over when there are no decent jobs, a sad case for an education system, crowded prisons, and no major water projects to feed ourselves. They all voted for him for four reasons only. He’s conservative, Republican, Christian, and as for the fourth? I’ll let you answer that one.

I am surprise the Democrats hadn't dug up the whole Youth Commission incident or his backing of the fail education policies like our State Rep. Morrison’s HB 3015.

November 15, 2011 at 1:53 a.m.

• I was wondering if he took a few nips, or nerve pills, before he went on stage.
    I agree with you. He thought he could fool people like he did in Texas, but is finding out differently.

November 15, 2011 at 12:57 a.m.

• Born2bme.

If you ask for my honest opinion, I think the Governor pooped himself. Maybe not literary, but political and emotionally, I think he finally realized that his good ole boy regime in Texas will be challenged and may lose greatly.

November 15, 2011 at 12:47 a.m.

• What's with Perry and that stupid grin he has plastered on his face? It makes him look cartoonish. He sure doesn't look tough like that, nor does it make him look Presidential.

November 14, 2011 at 9:27 p.m.

• Mike.

First of all, these debates are a sham and so are the rules of the debates. You have two Republican Governors running yet neither of them is in a debate. I am referring to Governor Buddy Roemer of Louisiana and Governor Gary Johnson of New Mexico. Heck even Presidential Candidate Jimmy McMillan (Rent is Too Damn High) should be in the debates especially for entertainment and shock value.

The only person on stage who has common sense is that of Ambassador Jon Huntsman. Heck sometimes I feel like voting for him. I wish he would have run as a Democrat.

November 14, 2011 at 7:54 p.m.