It's kinda strange looking out the window observing the hazy sky. The rain was nice but would need more of it. Victoria is not as bad(yet) as it was when I was stationed in El Paso. It would rain like cats and dogs for an hour, we would finish our cup of coffee, go outside and it looked like it didn't rain a drop. The desert soaked up the rain.
I downloaded this 99¢ app ttitled Texas Trivia and thought I would have some fun with it. The first time I took the test I got a message " you're so dumb, you thought the Alamo had a basement."
- What is a state dog of Texas?.......Blue Lacy (I've never heard of it)
- What is the name of least populated county in Texas?....Loving
- What is the state reptile? ...... Horned lizard
- The first Margarita machine was invented in what Texas city?.....Dallas
- What is the state bird of Texas?........ Nothern Mockingbird
- In what year was the first class held at the University of Texas?......1883
- What is the height of the Guadalupe Peak?....8751 feet
- What is the state vegetable?...... Sweet onion
- How many head of cattle are in Texas?....16 million
- How many deer call Texas home?...2.5 million
- How many farms _with 1,000 acres or more does Texas have?.....23,000
- How many miles of highways does Texas have?......70,000
- The hamburger was created in what Texas City?......... Athens
- How large is the King Ranch....1,250,000 acres
- How much taller is our state capital than our nation's capital?......7 feet
Anyone max it?
Thank you for your contribution.Flag this as inappropriate
- Follow Mike