Comments

• I hear you Writein

Krathammer will never write anything positve like the 243,000 jobs that were gained last month, bringing unemployment down to 8.3%..manufacturing is still growing and we showing a slow steady growth pattern...It can change (depending on Europe) and CBO recently said the unemployment will go up to 9% and growth wil only be at slightly above 1% but for now good news is better than bad...I still like the Fed saying interest rates will stay at this low rate until 2014..Seems like they are predicting bad times ahead..Who knows?

February 3, 2012 at 10:41 a.m.

• Charles Krathammer is nothing more than a stiff neo-con who is seeking war with Iran.

February 2, 2012 at 7:45 p.m.

• Thanks I missed it,but it seems like Charles Krathammer is already giving the eulogy for the inevitable but like Newt Gingrich, he won't take a loss graciously; he has to end it by saying "The president is a very smart man. But if he wins in November, that won’t be the reason. It will be luck. He could not have chosen more self-destructive adversaries.".... The president has been lucky three out of the four times he has run for office because Hillary has been his only credible opponent. ...The race is not over, it will still be close but that doesn't mean that Obama could not beat the best the GOP has to offer.... It may just mean that America doesn't agree with the policies Krathammer thinks are best suited for our economy... They still don't have anyone in the republican party that can go toe- to -toe with Obama on foreign policy.

February 2, 2012 at 5:07 p.m.

• Mike-

Did you see this?:

Just goes to show that just because you're a dangerous vicious zealot doesn't mean that you are necessarily wrong.

February 2, 2012 at 4:47 p.m.

• That's funny but so true..... I can't wait to get my Newsweek ,so I can get the latest definition of a conservative... It changes day to day and person to person. ... For a lot of posters, just saying that they are conservative gives them an aura of instant credibility...:-0

We used to call guys like Mitt " nerds" back in my day...They just couldn't fit in...Jon Stewart said this about Mitt's latest gaffe "“I’m not concerned with the very poor, we have a safety net there,” Romney told CNN Wednesday morning.
    “It’s like a doctor going, ‘I’m not concerned about the very healthy, because they’re doing fine, or the very sick because, you know, morphine,’” Stewart said on The Daily Show Wednesday evening, struggling at first to even find the words.

Sure, Romney’s full statement doesn’t fully brand the GOP candidate as an out-of-touch millionaire, but it still caused conservatives to slap their foreheads.

And by the way, Stewart said of the “safety net” for the poor: “If you’re in a net, something has gone terribly, terribly wrong,”

February 2, 2012 at 3:56 p.m.

• Romney will prevail as long as he follows the provided script. The more I read about him the more convinced I become that he could be a capable President. The qualities I've observed that lead me to that conclusion are completely antithetical to conservative dogma.

Enough of that....here's my silly statement: Willard Seamused Newt in FL. :D!

February 2, 2012 at 3:38 p.m.

• Now the news is reporting that Trump will endorse Romney..Isn't that typical of the Donald?..Who other than Trump really cares?

February 2, 2012 at 11:35 a.m.