Comments

• The new look seems to have an undercurrent of 'anamie' to it. I love anamie, but not in this context. The old look was alway a knockoutta the park. The new look is just a pop-foul-out. Way 'WRONG'!
    The least they could have done is to slowly evolve her look towards this. Instead they have 'spatula-fed' us a pot full of generic fermented pig-slop!
    You go Aprill!

July 12, 2010 at 8:22 a.m.

• As a long-time Wonder Woman fan, I am absolutely DISGUSTED by this "updated" look and origin for her! I will most definitely be cancelling my monthly comic subscription as a result. And if this is the direction that Warners plans on going in her live-action debut on the silver screen, I'll be sure to stay at home and watch the old Lynda Carter series on DVD instead. For such an INTERNATIONALLY ICONIC character like Wonder Woman, this is pure SACRILEGE by the folks at DC! And a spit in the face of all her diehard fans, like myself! SHAME on them! And SHAME on Lynda Carter for supporting this absolute RUBBISH! PS Will somebody give me a ring when the REAL Wonder Woman returns?

July 4, 2010 at 9:12 a.m.

• DC Comics had been messing things up since the 1990's.

July 2, 2010 at 8:07 p.m.

• Old: yay
    New: nay
    Still, preferably something in between

July 2, 2010 at 2:29 p.m.

• Those knickers were classified as skimpy in 1877 when Queen Victoria decided to pursue a side line as a crime fighter.

;-)

July 2, 2010 at 2:26 p.m.

• wasn't she queen of the amazons or something? how can you be queen of the amazons and not be sexy?

thumbs down to DC. they blew it.

July 2, 2010 at 2:25 p.m.

• "The old has the appearence of a crime fighter"

How many wish that VPD would dress like this?

;-)

July 2, 2010 at 2:17 p.m.

• Kyle...Her oversized whaaaaat? I always thought her knickers were on the nicely skimpy side. It was her kno.....uhhhh, you know, that were wonderfully oversized. Maybe there's a problem with translation here? Or, perhaps a typo?

July 2, 2010 at 2:17 p.m.

• I always wondered how she went to the bathroom in there. Talk about embarrassing. :)

July 2, 2010 at 2:05 p.m.

• I could never understand Wonder Woman's invisible airplane. Although in theory it sounded awesome for sneaking up on the many leotard clad enemies of America there was one tiny flaw- she wasn't invisible. So what you would see would be a seated Wonder Woman with starry butt flying through the air as if by magic.

In the end it was only the awesome TV theme music and over-sized knickers that kept me lassoed.

July 2, 2010 at 1:52 p.m.