Okay. Ive just about run out of things to tell you about myself, hence the absence of a Ten Things list this week. However, Vicad blog reader TitanKT has given me another list of questions that I shall use as the basis for a fun end-of-the-week post:
1. Four jobs you've had in your life. Teller, cashier, customer service representative (in a call center), and peer writing tutor. The latter was the most enjoyable.
2. Four movies you could watch over and over. Urban Cowboy, Happy Gilmore, Grease, and Airplane!
3. Four places you've lived. Garland, TX; Richardson, TX; Arneckeville, TX; Victoria, TX. What can I say? I havent ventured much outside of the Texas-shaped box, as it were.
4. Four TV shows you love to watch. Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Office, and Bosom Buddies. Gotta have my comedies.
5. Four places you've been on vacation. Cancun, Mexico; Carlsbad Caverns, NM (even though I was only an infant at the time); South Padre Island, TX; Garner State Park, near Uvalde, TX.
Now, you folks be careful this weekend, and dont do anything I Well, you know how the hackneyed expression goes. Just have a great time ringing in 2006!
Thank you for your contribution.Flag this as inappropriate
- Follow kellirhea