Lets see if I can squeeze 10 more drops of personal trivia from the tart, ripe lemon that is my brain:
1. I like lemons but not lemon-flavored drinks or foods, e.g., lemonade, yellow Starburst or Skittles candies, or lemon meringue pie.
2. I won a spelling bee when I was in the 3rd grade. Whod a thunk it?
3. When I was a child, I picked up my dads acoustic guitar and strummed on it from time to time, but I didnt really know how to play. I still dont know how to play, though Id like to learn. Id learn how to play the bass guitar if the opportunity presented itself.
4. I am currently reading The Chronicles of Narniaall seven of them. And yes, Ive seen the hilarious SNL parody Lazy Sunday.
5. The three graduate school programs I am considering are at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, University of Memphis, and West Virginia University. All three are online programs that focus on mass media, journalism, and strategic communication.
6. Watching American Idol is one of my guilty pleasures. I cant believe I just typed that out loud.
7. I went to the same high school as Mike Judge, creator of the shows King of the Hill and Beavis and Butt-Head and the movie Office Space. Other famous graduates from my high school include Jeremy Coon, who produced Napoleon Dynamite, and Jensen Ackles, who appeared in the soap opera Days of Our Lives and the TV show Dawsons Creek.
8. Ive been to Luckenbach, TX, but not with Waylon and Willie and the boys.
9. Number 9, Number 9, Number 9 One of my all-time favorite songs is #9 Dream by John Lennon.
10. I have a plate and four screws in my left arm because of injuries sustained during a one-car wreck that occurred about 10 years ago. I was supposed to have the hardware surgically removed eight years ago.
Thats it K-Rheaout!
Thank you for your contribution.Flag this as inappropriate
- Follow kellirhea