- I was once mistaken for Elizabeth Berkley. Seriously.
- I didnt like Simon and Garfunkels music until I watched The Graduate. That was last week.
- Ive taken a break from reading Narnia to read a book called Understanding the Arab-Israeli Conflict. Hows that for a broad range of reading interests?
- I am allergic to almost all animals, but I am such an animal lover. I have my pets and my Zyrtec, so Im OK.
- My uncle is a farrier. He has put shoes on Kentucky Derby horses. I wish I wasnt allergic to horses.
- The new school semester has begun, and I feel lost without being enrolled in at least one class. (Expect a more detailed blog post about this topic in the near future.)
- When I was a kid, I earned a second-place finish in a country and western dancing contest. Yes, its true.
- One of my personal heroes is Saturday Night Lives Tina Fey. She embodies the type of woman I strive to be: Shes smart, funny, sophisticated, creative, and strong.
- I recently watched The Deer Hunter. I didnt like it. Now, dont get me wrongI love Robert De Niro and Christopher Walken. I just thought the movie was too long. One of the movies three hours was spent on a wedding. Blegh. There are better Vietnam movies out there, in my opinion.
- For quite a while, I have been contemplating taking the introductory $49 flight lesson from Victoria Flyers. How else will I get over my fear of airplanes?
Thank you for your contribution.Flag this as inappropriate
- Follow kellirhea