Comments

• Bob Munoz27.

Let me say this. Welcome to Victoria, where the rules only apply to some and not all. You seem to be a good family man and the like. I hope the person in question and his allies hadn’t made you bitter like they did to me four years ago. I remember posting a blog over Black History, I was then accused of stirring the pot and one Hippy idiot claimed I didn’t write it.

This forum has many cowards hiding behind computer screens making cheap shots like teenage drama queens. Since I started signing my name on each post I made, I receive emails of people spying on my family and personal life. The person-in-question is on it with others on here. It tells me that grown 50, 60 year old “men” can’t stand a 30 year old black man taking a stand on certain issues and it scares them. It is both fear and ignorance, Mr. Munoz.

Mr. J. Williams

April 30, 2012 at 7:38 p.m.

• @Writein. You know as well as I do that it is getting more difficult to find people that are truthful and can discuss issues in a rational manner. What is also disturbing is that many spout off without knowing the facts and they are so inflexible in their ways of thinking and the way they see things. Folks are entitled to their own opinions but they should also respect others as well. That is precisely what is wrong with our society today, we can play with words to skirt and disguise the real issues and the more we do this, the less likely the truth will ever be told. I am, as you can assume, comfortable with who I am and I believe that my line of thought and my personal philosophy is in tune with the majority in this country. Curiously enough, I find it rather odd that someone would take a cheap shot at me on some other site. Fear, ignorance, or both.

April 29, 2012 at 10:51 p.m.

• Mr. Munoz, please forgive me I have something to say. Someone called this blog racist on another off site blog. How is it racist to bash racism and stupidity in the media and political analyst?? How is it there is a pecking order when talking about the difference within the Hispanic community, namely between Mexican Americans, Ricans, and Cuban Americans? Huh can you tell me that little HORN ?!?!
    People need to stop lying and stop trying to put words in people’s mouths. At least Mr. Bob Munoz put his real name on his writings, Little horn.

Mr. J. Williams

April 27, 2012 at 6:58 p.m.

• The GOP VEEP candidate will come from OHIO with Senator Portman. However my wildcards are Slick Rick Perry, John Cornyn, and Kay Bailey Hutchison. Here is why. Texas is becoming a purple state in 2014 and 2016 in order for Texas to remain RED for the next decade; they need either of the first two to leave office before the Democrats or the anti-Perry coalition voters knock them off. Hutchison might get it because she is a woman, a Texan, and not as loony as Sarah Palin.

As for the Democrats……? Sigh….If I attended a local convention instead of working, I would call for dumping Joe Biden for Harold Ford, Jr or a southern conservative/moderate Democrat.

April 26, 2012 at 8:37 p.m.

• Jed Bush would be an ideal candidate for VP, however, I am not sure he wants to be second in command and in a thankless job. I would say he is looking towards the White House in the next 4-8 years.

April 24, 2012 at 5:56 p.m.

• Romney is the presumptive winner at this point having no other viable candidates. If Romney is to galvanize the GOP, he should pick a Southern Republican. And in reply to vet43, I have not heard Rubio speak of the current policy as applies to Cuban refugees.

April 24, 2012 at 4:52 p.m.

• Does Marco's immigration reform include the Cuban boat peoples feet on dry land rule. If they reach the shore they have a green card.

April 24, 2012 at 3:15 p.m.

• I just saw some polls where Marco Rubio doesn't even help Romney in Florida; in fact he does better without him.

To emphasize your point, Jeb Bush helps Mitt Romney with Hispanics more than Marco Rubio ever could...The VP candidates are passing the VP nod around as if it was a hot potato...:-)

It's funny, Mitt Romney is traveling with Senator Rubio but he hasn't endorsed Marco's version of the Dream Act... During the campaign Romney said he would veto any version...But that was then..:-)

Not to be outdone, if Marco Rubio tries to submit his pandering bill, the Democrats will come up with an immigration reform bill to get the republicans on the record.

Let's see, tonight's GOP primaries, 200 delegates are up for the taking but even if Mitt takes them all ,he is still far short of the 1144 needed but he is the declared winner.

April 24, 2012 at 2:01 p.m.