Comments

• I just thought that cat picture was too cute!!!
    My favorite left over creation is when I go to my parents house to "service the fridge."  I can take anything that my mom has made and combine them together and make a few lunches out of them.  For example: she makes an italian soup that I love to mix together with her lasagna or spaghetti to make a meal.  MMMMMM nothing like moms meals!!!!

April 21, 2008 at 5:57 p.m.

• Yea - isn't it hilarious? By the way, you forgot the best leftover of all - the one someone else cooks and all you have to do is just reheat, very little effort on your part! The lazy gal's meal....that's what I love!

April 20, 2008 at 9:47 p.m.

• I LOVE THAT SITE! I rotate those as my desktop wallpaper at work.

April 20, 2008 at 9:23 p.m.

• Chester sez.....What? You mean they ARE'NT? Hehehe.
    Yep, I'm a veteran of those power struggles with those felines. Give up now and save yourself, that's all you can do. Once they have your heart, it's all over with. You are powerless. He's just waiting for you to recognize what he already knows. Next thing you know, he'll be asking..."I can has cheezburger?"   :)

April 20, 2008 at 8:52 p.m.

• And every woman knows the pick-me-up of the breakfast brownie.
    Chester and I are still ironing out the whole power struggle. He seems to think that Cabose (my beta) should be his toy and the dining room table is his personal platform.

April 20, 2008 at 8:18 p.m.

• Whaddaya mean "if"? Haha. Love the pic, that is one contented cat. My kitties, of course KNOW they rule the world. My world, anyway. I love leftover pizza in the morning, cold, straight out of the fridge. I also love making a big pot of chili with cornbread one night, then having frito pie the next night. YUM.

April 20, 2008 at 7:34 p.m.