Forgot your password?
Type your email address below and click the sign up button to create an account.
Excellent post, Grandpa. Thanks. Reinforces my long-held belief that there is NO societal problem that cannot be made worse through government involvement.
Grandpa, I really enjoyed the read. I do believe if this administration continues on this path of dismantling the Constitution one piece at a time there will be civil unrest in our country like no other since the civil war. God help us all through these trying times. We have a President that is a very slow learner; he has defied the will of the people. He may have 30% of these loony-tunes on his side, but he damn well better remember the other 70% of us that are not in favor of his ideology (socialism).
If this healthcare bill was so good, then why all of the back room deals, executive orders, the rush to pass the bill, the lies and corruption. Pelosi and the President truly believe that the American people are stupid. That is “TYRANNY”
I do believe if this administration tries to inject anymore legislation after this healthcare monster, I think all bets are off, it want be pretty…