Comments

• Chris, don't have a heart attack. I think the headline choice is fair.  Have question for those who know more...How long has Ratcliff supposed to have had seizures?  Did they start after all of these stressful problems?  Does that mean they may end after the house arrest?
    Curious about house arrest versus jail time.  If the person blogging about Port Lavaca Jail indicates they do put people in with half a brain that is having seizures....then judge from San Antonio should be boinked on the head. Supposedly Ratcliff still has a whole brain and seizures.  Common versus the Protected.  Oh well...  Good tag

August 16, 2008 at 8:15 p.m.

• Chris.....heh heh heh.....     :)
    Yeppers, CHECK AND MATE. Thank you, sir.

August 16, 2008 at 7:17 p.m.

• I say “Justice Interruptus” would have been appropriate.

August 16, 2008 at 8:07 a.m.

• bighorn - no problem. I noticed your post was deleted. At first, I had to restrain myself from saying anything, but when I saw the person was deleting unfavorable posts, that was IT. I hope the VicAd moderators have the good sense to pull this ad, and ban the poster of the ad.

August 16, 2008 at 4:32 a.m.

• The headline was perfectly acceptable. I'm not pleased by the results of the circus, but the VicAd's reporting of it is fine.
    Thanks for taking up my cause, Magnolia. The poster of the "free ad friday" deleted my comment there. Chris, please review and delete the leather king ad disguised as a blog.

August 16, 2008 at 3:22 a.m.

• So....to give credit where credit is due. Newsworthy subject front and center. Check. Simple, accurate, non-biased headline. Check. Two for two this morning, VicAd. Keep up the good work.
    One thing - is there any reason a furniture store advertisement masquerading as a "blog" cannot be removed? If this could happen, then I would consider that a CHECK AND MATE.

August 16, 2008 at 12:54 a.m.

• How about
    "Victim Denied Justice"

August 15, 2008 at 10:57 p.m.