Comments

• OHMIGAWD! Not the ditch thing again....
    I (sort of) met ya'll's IT person on the flight back from Houston to Victoria Thursday night. Interesting fella. Tell 'im I was the one sitting across the aisle from him on the plane.
    Sorry 'bout the ditch comment but... well, you know how it is. Don't delete me, ple..... ZDEMQ##%&@ abort, retry, fuhgetaboudit....
    Ernie

January 5, 2008 at 8:59 p.m.

• Good move, Chris. Several of us (yeh, me too) have let ourselves get  a little distracted and over zealous in our postings.
    Thanks for saving us from ourselves.

January 5, 2008 at 8:23 a.m.

• Thank you for taking care of that.  I too thought the picture was cute that is how I found the map, when I pulled it up to get a better look.  I hope there is some way you can relay to them why you took it down.

January 4, 2008 at 5:34 p.m.

• Thanks for alerting us to the address and map with the photo. We took it off the site, although I hope the person who posted it will submit it again without the address. The photo is cute and perfectly appropriate.

January 4, 2008 at 4:58 p.m.

• Hey Chris, I know this is off topic for this blog but I noticed on the seen on scene under title "girls first dance" the poster included wht I guess is her address & when you pull up the picture it also has a map with specific directions to that address (her house?)  Any way I just thought it was a little dangerous maybe & thought you would be the one to help out.  Thanks!

January 4, 2008 at 4:44 p.m.

• You're right on both counts. The "save draft" feature is only for blogs.  In terms of long comments on articles, your approach makes sense, too.

January 4, 2008 at 4:34 p.m.

• Ohhhhhhhhh.....that's only in the "blog" format.  Okay.
    As to other posting areas my suggestion is to write lengthy pieces in word, edit, spell check and copy and paste to the comment screen.

January 4, 2008 at 2:34 p.m.

• Hey Chris...
    Could you show me this "save draft" button?  There's not one at the bottom of my screen.  All I have is a "submit comment" button.

January 4, 2008 at 2:31 p.m.