Comments

• Darlin,

A fun idea to consider. Thanks.

Chris

May 24, 2008 at 8:39 a.m.

• I know I'm a little late in this suggestion, but I think it'd be fun to have a local advice column!  Instead of "Dear Abby", why not have "Dear Aprill"!   She is young enough to identify with the teens and young adults and experienced enough to find answers to questions from somewhat older persons.
    Just a thought!

May 24, 2008 at 7:49 a.m.

• Chris- That's exactly what I am getting at. There is a site that I sometimes go to just for that reason. This would be a great style really.

May 21, 2008 at 12:41 p.m.

• Amber, that is the best idea I've heard in awhile!

May 20, 2008 at 11:20 p.m.

• Thanks, Amber, for the suggestion. Just to be sure I'm clear on what you're suggesting: You'd like to see a listing of new music releases for the week? How about the Top 10 listing of hit songs and albums, too? iTune downloads?

Is there a magazine or some other publication that lists this information in a format or style you like?

May 20, 2008 at 9:57 p.m.

• Chris- Something needed in "M3" is a section to where people can preview the latest songs or get a list of the latest songs. That's definately something I would read and look at. Do you know how many people ask what the names to songs are or who sings the song(s)? Just an idea. Much Love!

May 20, 2008 at 9:18 p.m.

• Triple Mom,

Be happy to do so. I'll email you now.

Chris

May 20, 2008 at 5:37 p.m.

• Morning Chris,

How much does it cost to run add in M-3 section?  You can e-mail me rates.  Thanks

May 20, 2008 at 11:01 a.m.

• So far, Joseph or Bill haven't called my extension. There's still time for you to win that lunch.

Fatboy, you raise a good point about the TV book. Those readers who still use it are quite loyal. At what point is it worth the expense as fewer people use the section? That's a question a lot of newspapers have debated.

May 20, 2008 at 10:05 a.m.

• Have fun having lunch with Joseph from Palacios or Bill from Woodsboro!  Bring your IPod, your gonna need it!!!!!

May 19, 2008 at 10:28 p.m.

• i dont think you need to print the tv shows for 7 days a week an then print them daily.  waste of recycled paper.   all tv's now have a built in menu or guide.  I think tv guide went broke when they couldn't figure that 1 out.

May 19, 2008 at 10:17 p.m.